VICVIC is offline New Member

Methandienone (methandrostenolone)

hi there

A friend gave me 500 Methandienone (methandrostenolone ) 10 mg tablets and told me to take 2 pills a day of the first week, 3 of the second, 4 for the third and 5 for the forth, then start from 5 for the fifth, 4 for the sixth, 3 for the seventh and 2 for the eighth, after that stop taking the pills for another 4 weeks and start the cycle all over again, but i dont even know what Methandienone (methandrostenolone) is, could someone help me on it and explain the use it and am i using it right.

thanks a million!:

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    below is what i found when i searched for the info here. i have to tell you that you should never take pills a friend gave you and you know nothing about.

You need alot of research before you should even think about steriods .
    From your post you dont seem ready at all. read,ask questions and post stats.

This is not a flame. i care about each member here and i dont want to see someone screw themselves up.

METHANDIENONE / METHANDROSTENOLONE
    Andoredan - (Japan)
    Danabol (Canada)
    Dianabol (Austral.; Belg.; Denm.; Fr.; Ger.; Spain,; Swed.; Switz.;(Ciba, UK; USA)
    Encephan (Japan)
    Lanabolin - (Switzerland)
    Metabolina - (Italy)
    Metaboline - (Desbergers, Canada)
    Metanabol - (Polva-Chemie,Poland)
    Metandiabol - (Mexico)
    Metastenol - (Farber-Ref, Italy)
    Methafurin 60 - (Ludwig Heun Gmbh KG, W. Germany)
    Nabolin
    Nerobil - (Richter, Italy)
    Nerobol - (Gedeon Richter, Hungary)
    Perbolin (Italy)
    Pronabol
    Restauvit (Industrial Farmaceutica Remir, Mexico)
    Stenolon
    Trinergic

thanks bro!
    i aint planning to use it be4 i know what the heck Methandienone (methandrostenolone ) is all about, therefore i am just asking questions that might seems stupid, forgive me for that coz i know nothing (i mean nothing) about steriod . Thanks again for ur advice.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the board bro. you came to the right place to ask your questions. make sure you do the research before you take the DBOL (type that in search engine) your friend gave you. i wouldn't run it for more then 4 weeks at 30-40mg ED,and don't pyramid the dosages like your friend told you. again RESEARCH more before you take anything.
    good luck

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Whats up Vic....i remember you from the chat room last night...glad to see you took my advice...BTW, BULKMANIA IS A SCAMMER!!!!! LOL

thanks guys!
    u guys are great!!!!! and Big Rush! I'll make sure that i stay away from Bulk!

kreper!! u said u wont run it for over 4 weeks at 30-40 mg, do u mean 30-40 per day? wouldnt it be too much? i've been working out for 2 years and i stop gainning any weight for 5 months (now i am 178cm 148 lbs), any advice? anybody?

Originally posted by Big Rush
    BTW, BULKMANIA IS A SCAMMER!!!!! LOL

bro, before you take the dbol what does your diet look like. dbol cycles alone aren't really a good idea without something to stack it with. bro, stick around for awhile read up on everything. anti e's, milk thistle, ala post cycle clomid therapy, cycles, stacks, ect.
    feel free to pm me if you need something. 30mg-40mg is a common dose for dbol to kickstart your cycle. stick around,and enjoy learning
    good luck bro

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    do u mean 30-40 per day? wouldnt it be too much?
    VICVIC do not open that bottle! I hope I misinterpreted your statement but 30mg would mean 3 ten mg tabs a day, not 30. 30mg a day good dosage but taking dianabol alone isn't the way to go You need at least some test as a stack. I have a pile of pink dbol and a50 and as bad as I want to eat em, snort em, and use em I will not until my test, winny,clomid etc gets here. Plan first and research

Thread Information