Thread: Ttokkyo BUSTED

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Ttokkyo BUSTED

"Ten People Indicted, Accused Of Illegal Drug Distribution

(San Diego, CA) -- A two-year investigation focused on Laboratorios Ttokkyo, a pharmaceutical manufacturing firm in Morelos, Mexico, and Granero de Oro, a Tijuana-based veterinary business, lead to the indictment of ten people, accused of helping peddle Mexican-made ketamine that's sometimes used as a club and date rape drug, in this country. Jorge Chevreuil Bravo, who owns Granero de Oro, and Dr. Francisco Molina, the owner of Laboratorios Ttokkyo, are among those charged. According to the indictment, the Bravo-Molina organization solicited orders for ketamine and other pharmaceuticals from U.S. customers and distributors through a Web site."

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    What paper and when was this published please?!

That one was passed on from someone else. Here is one from LA Daily News.

Be careful crossing the border for a few weeks...

Has anyone been there recently - the past week?

mekler is offline Associate Member

damnit

yeah i heard about all that ketamine stuff, a few friends of mine used to buy from that vet clinic. i was planning on going down there today to get some clen /winstrol tabs, but we'll see. i'm gonna go down there, have a few beers, take a look around, etc. i've got the addresses/phone #'s of quite a few pharmacias in TJ, but i dont know if they're legit. I'm gonna be meeting up with a friend of mine who lives down there, so maybe he can point me in the right direction. I'll let you know how it goes.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    yeah my friends, it is all true. go to yahoo.com and do just do a ketamine search. Sucks ass! I do not know if Ttokkyo will be shut down, or just action taken against individuals involved. But I will tell you this, the war on drugs is only going to get stronger. Johhny Asscraft is out to prove his point at any cost. Our freedom is slowly being stripped awaw from us piece by piece, you'll see. But check out Qv's and Tt's HOME pages, they are both shut down. Yeah you can access them using the /index but those are existing pages. If you try to go to the home page....well you will see. I don't know why this is and if the DEA has anything to do with this but several bros on other boards have gotten e-mails from their reps at Tt and it doesn't sound good. I guess time will tell. be careful peeps.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    have you noticed that yeah there are juice busts all the time but what causes the major trouble is the drugs used for parties and fun.

why juice sources also deal in that junk is beyond me. it seems thats what gets alot of them busted.

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    wow. got most of my gear there too. damn

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I was down in Rosartio last weekend and picked up some ttokkyo sust. The boarder was cake for me

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    have you noticed that yeah there are juice busts all the time but what causes the major trouble is the drugs used for parties and fun.

why juice sources also deal in that junk is beyond me. it seems thats what gets alot of them busted.
    It's all about the dollars. If there gonna sell juice, why not more popular drugs like street kind and im sure that is where a good percentage of their money comes from and yes unfortunatley that too is also what gets them busted in the end. It sucks ass

Thread Information