landshark is offline Associate Member

Tired From Cycle?

Going into my fourth week of 400mg Deca , 40mg D-bol and just snuck in 500mg. Sust, frontloaded 1000mg first week.
    The last two weeks I've been really tired and not just that but I've been able to sleep for long periods of time.
    You know how sometimes you try and stay in bed, bu7t you just can't sleep anymore, and if you force yourself, you sometimes get a headache?
    Not anymore, and I'm not liking it. I can sleep all night, get up in the morning still feeling tired, and go back to sleep for the rest of the day. But no matter how long I sleep I still feel tired.

This is from the gear right? Want to make sure its not something else...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,m more or less running the same cycle and have felt tired since around week 3 (Now in wk 5) and I put it down to having the flu and just general things.I felt very tired in the am but I don,t sleep that great more like cat nap,I,m not sure if it is the gear but I,d be interested in hearing the answer of the more exp guys

timvds is offline Member
    i had the same problem when i was using abombs. its probably the dbol in your case. take something to help you sleep, ghb or whatever you can get your hands on, valume ect..

SOMETHING TO HELP ME SLEEP?!

Are you trying to put me in a coma? The trouble is I sleep too much...
    Yeah Billy, week 3 is when it started hittin me, and I am getting a cold I think, but I don't think its making me tired...

Vets, mods, anyone else?

timvds is offline Member
    I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, YOU SLEEP BUT IT DOESNT FEEL LIKE YOU REALLY GOT ANY REST. KIND OF LIKE SLEEP APNEA. LIKE I SAID, TAKE A SOMA, YOULL SLEEP BETTER. FEEL MORE RESTED. JMO

Wink DON'T USE THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME!

Just f***in with ya bro.
    You said you had the same problem with Anadrols. What did you use, and did it have any noticeable effect on anything else, ie appetite, gains, etc?

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Shark, if your always tired, you shouldnt be afraid to take a few days off, even if it's mid cycle. I've taken a week off during week 6 of Sust, Deca , and the end of Dbol and bounced right back when I got back to the gym. I had all that Test running around my system with nothing to do and when I asked it to get busy.... BAM!!!! I started growing like a weed!

timvds is offline Member
    LOL, SORRY ABOUT THAT I ALWAYS TYPE WITH THE CAP LOCK ON AND ALL TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I PREFER VALUMES. I SLEEP LIKE A ROCK! YEAH YOU DO FEEL GROGGY THE NEXT MORNING BUT A GOOD ECA WILL PEP YOU UP. THE ONLY TIMES I HAD TROUBLE SLEEPING WAS ON THE ANADROL . DBOL ON THE OTHER HAND I SLEPT PRETTY GOOD. BUT I STILL TAKE TWO VALUMES BEFORE BEDTIME. I DONT THINK IT AFFECTS MY WORKOUT, OR MY GAINS.

JUST A ROOKIES OPINION THOUGH

Thread Information