nbkandrew13 is offline Member

im not a bitch please help

ok let me say this is my 8 or 10th cycle, but the second one in 14 months, i started this one with 500 mg of test enth, for 6 weeks, now a week ago i added in another 250 mg so now im up to 750, in addition ive added 600 mg of masteron propinate ive taken 3cc 3 times and everyone is swole up pretty bad the first one has started to get better ., its red and hard and yes i have been thru this before , but not to this degree. im also taking eca, aderrall, wellbutrin, accutane, t3, letro letro in low dose , last 4 times i worked out my joints and eeven 12 hours after i worked out my knees and elbows i just ached bad pretty sure its not virgin muscle cause ive shot these areas many times, my injection procedure and shot procedure is better than a dr , the one thing i did realize is because im try to use a 23g needle to shoot my hand moves the needle around trying to get the gear in the muscle. thanks i know you guys will have many differnet things i can try

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    first of all 3cc is a lot to shoot in one site...second if your injection procedure was better than a doctor then your hand would not move while the needle is in your muscle...third you probably should not have changed your test amounts that causes unstable hormone amounts in your blood thus creating bad side effects...and last but not least you are on an s*ht load off compounds that may not be mixing well in ur system thus creating uncomfortable effects

drago im on two different compounds i appreciate your comment but when i said a dr i meant clean. i already said i probly need a 22g and that and im using 2 of the safest steroids that there is , please need 2,3,4,6,5,8,9 more opinions vets chime in

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I've heard Mast Prop can cause pain just like Test prop can. I've never used Mast so i wouldn't know but you could be experiencing the same flu like symptoms some people get while using Test Prop. That would certainly explain the site inj pain and the aches.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    ^I think he was referring to the list of drugs you were taking not just the steroids .

Your joints hurt because you are on letro and mast. Mast serves as an anti-e and letro is known for killing joints on its on.

Also, to prevent the painful movement of the needle try to take your shots before taking the stims such as ECA and adderal as these can make it more difficult to hold your hand steady while trying to shoot.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    eca, aderrall, wellbutrin, accutane, t3, letro seems a bit more than 2

yeah i meant the gear anyone else , i never considered i could get masteron prop flu anyone know if that is tru

I dunno about the flu, didn't really read anything that sounded like flu like symptoms. But yes I would bet its the propinate that causes swelling.

i have had test flu before but i wouldnt think i would gte it 6 mnths in

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    im guessing the test you are shooting has a high benzyl alcohol content. This causes pain at injection site and swelling in some. Cut the shot with some sterile oil (2ml test 1 ml oil) and the pain should go away.
    Your joints may ache because of the letro and masteron . I would drop the letro as its very harsh and also can effect your gains. Unless you absolutely need an AI then drop it. The masteron acts as a mild oestrogen suppressor anyhow.

thanks pb your awesome im using test enth, but i think ive come to realize that the masteron with the propinate esther has high alcohol content also do you think a 3cc shot should be broken up

Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13 View Post
    thanks pb your awesome im using test enth, but i think ive come to realize that the masteron with the propinate esther has high alcohol content also do you think a 3cc shot should be broken up
    Depends on the injection site and opinions vary on this. I would say 3cc is fine for quads/glutes. How often are you shooting the masteron and what is it dosed at?

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13 View Post
    ok let me say this is my 8 or 10th cycle, but the second one in 14 months, i started this one with 500 mg of test enth, for 6 weeks, now a week ago i added in another 250 mg so now im up to 750, in addition ive added 600 mg of masteron propinate ive taken 3cc 3 times and everyone is swole up pretty bad the first one has started to get better ., its red and hard and yes i have been thru this before , but not to this degree. im also taking eca, aderrall, wellbutrin, accutane, t3, letro letro in low dose , last 4 times i worked out my joints and eeven 12 hours after i worked out my knees and elbows i just ached bad pretty sure its not virgin muscle cause ive shot these areas many times, my injection procedure and shot procedure is better than a dr , the one thing i did realize is because im try to use a 23g needle to shoot my hand moves the needle around trying to get the gear in the muscle. thanks i know you guys will have many differnet things i can try

Quick question, why are you using test e for 6 weeks, I used test e and it didn't kick in till week 5 or 6, you sure you know what you're doing?

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    Quick question, why are you using test e for 6 weeks, I used test e and it didn't kick in till week 5 or 6, you sure you know what you're doing?
    I dont think he is only doing six weeks of test, he means he is doing 500mg for the first six weeks and now he is added 250mg so for a total of 750mg a week from now on and he isnt finished yet...

i used masteron prop 2 years ago and never had joint pain or swelling, wont use mast no more though because i am worried about loosing my hair

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Just making sure, that makes a lot more sense

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    He said he has been using it for 6 weeks and then upped the dose...

Also, be careful asking guys questions as they might snap on you.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    hey i appreciate your concern but im using test e for 18 weeks i started it 5 weeks early because it takes that long to get in your system

masteron is 100 mg /ml, and sat i did try 1 cc in mybicep which is now swollen and hard red and hot i dont care about the injection pain i just don want to be hurting so bad the next day i can not lift or be notrmal so far only thing thats helped is heat

Mast prop should be shot EOD not twice a week... Have you ever tried anything else that uses the prop ester? Some people just have a worse reaction to it than others. You could always try cutting it with oil or b12 but that won't help if its from the ester.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    hey i appreciate your concern but im using test e for 18 weeks i started it 5 weeks early because it takes that long to get in your system
    just curious how do you run pct for after an 18 week test cycle, or how long does it take for your natty levels to get back to normal after cycle... i will be starting a cycle consisting of 15 weeks of test e and was wondering what your recovery time is on a cycle of that duration, the longest i have ran test for at one time is 12 weeks

JSola is offline Associate Member
    I was getting some serious pain and swelling at injection sites and figured it was high BA content. I split the compounds into two shots to single out the culprit, and picked up some new gear(i was almost out anyway, so i didn't bother with the sterile oil)

JSola is offline Associate Member
    Everything has gone much better since then. Much less pain, very little swelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Mast prop should be shot EOD not twice a week... Have you ever tried anything else that uses the prop ester? Some people just have a worse reaction to it than others. You could always try cutting it with oil or b12 but that won't help if its from the ester.
    yeah i got you i was just trying a 1cc test shot to see if i had the same reaction im shooting it eod

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline_1 View Post
    just curious how do you run pct for after an 18 week test cycle, or how long does it take for your natty levels to get back to normal after cycle... i will be starting a cycle consisting of 15 weeks of test e and was wondering what your recovery time is on a cycle of that duration, the longest i have ran test for at one time is 12 weeks
    well to be honest i run test all year long because my natural test level is 124, but when im not cycleing i use 150 mg a week

will my body ajust to the propinate esther

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    split the shots into EOD or even better ED shots. This will keep blood levels consistent and will be easier to cut the smaller shots with sterile oil or b12.

cool pb your gettn big bro

Thread Information