tadpoleboyy is offline Member

Boldenone esters...

I have used boldenone Undeclynate, and enjoyed the results. But the length of time most people suggest to run it out is pretty long. So my question is, what other types of boldenone ester have you all come across or used? And what were the results? I would really like to try out a shorter estered one, but im not sure if they exist (in terms of availabilty), and have heard mostly bad things about them, such as people feeling ill.

SNUKA is offline Member
    there is homebrewed or ugl bold cyp, bold prop and bold ace. and there is a vet company that make bold 250 which is 50 ace, 50 prop and 200 undec. look up bold prop and i guarentee you will think twice about running in. people get sick and the injections kill like none other. if you can get bold cyp i would go with that. but i only ran bold undec and i front load the shit out of it. its painless but i dont like eq it makes me too lethargic and doesnt really do anything else for me.

would mega frontloading and a short cycle, say ten weeks, allow for decent gain in regards to the undec ester? I mean, if you maintain a certain level via frontloading right from the beginning, shouldnt the anabolic affect work just as good as the peak of a long cycle that has let levels build up?

lmsays is offline New Member
    I had some boldenone prop and it sucked ass. It's a worthless product if you are trying to inject it. I'm trying the boldenone prop as a transdermal but I've only been on it a few days.

what was so bad about it? Painful injection? flu like symptoms?

thunderin is offline Member
    Boldenone propionate is the single most painful AAS I have ever injected in my life. I will never touch the stuff again.

1mL @ 100/mL in my quad had me limping for 2 weeks.

Thread Information