punisher69 is offline Junior Member

need seome serious help !!!

Im new on the board and also new to the juice ....im 20 i jus did my first shot of sus tuesday ... and i have a full deca .... im jus wondering for my first cycle if i should jus keep the deca then stack my next cycle or .... ?........if i should jus keep with the sus ... how many lbs should i gain .... its a 10 amp .... im gunna do it evry 5 days ........if i should stack for my first cycle .. how should i start .... and what would my gain be ????

thanks

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    ummm are you saying you have 10 amps of Sust? No flame intended bro but you should have researched a little more before diving in. Deca and Sust go good together. How much of each do you have and what are you planning to run it at? Do you have nolva and clomid on hand? Sorry, just a few questions need to be answered first before we can give you some help.

MAX30

i have 10 amps of each but how much worse is it on yer heart if you stack ?... i didmy first cc tuesday .. i have 9 amps left .. so where should i go from now with my goods ... i have no clomid yet ... im trying to find a reliable source ... i plan on having some before my last shot though

and howw importants is clomid ???

like i used to do alot of drugs chemicals ... i got out of them .... would the steroid like give me a heart attackl do uthink .. im jus reasl paraonid ....but how much harder on yer heart would the stack be ??? thanx for the help

oh and i wanna run it safe

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Juice does not give gains, it helps with gains...I don't know your training routine, nor your eating habits/diet, so it's hard to specualte on what you should expect. If training and diet is good, it's not unusual for an intermediate athlete to gain 20 pounts of muscle in 3 months. By the way, I wish I knew what you meant by "I have a full DECA ", do you have 1 bottle ? What's the concentration? How many cc's? Do you have Arimidex , Clomid for post cycle? See I just don't wanna see you get gyno or bloat like a balloon!

Do as much reading as you can, and good luck...

what one helps for ghyno ?

i have a full bottle of decca !!

should i stack ? or should i take one at a time .... i was thinking of taking 1 cc of sus a week ... and 250 mg of decca .... how bad is it for yer heart to stack though ??

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    damn why would you use the juice first then ask questions?? and you dont have clomid, not a good idea. dont use deca , in fact, dont use the sust either. for real dont use the rest of it yet. just stop. start studying about steroids . learn evrything from doses, what they do, post therapy, gyno prevention. and diet training everything. you are clearly very uneducated. and you probably wont gain anything from your juice, and that would be a waste. i am not trrying to be an asshole i am just calling it like i see it. you are NOT ready to juice. study and learn everything first then you can juice if you want to.

Penetrator is offline Junior Member
    agreed.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like you got a little juice happy. I know what the anticapation is like, it can get the best of you, but you should of have done all your research first not only for knowing the reasons as to why you need clomid post, but knowing how much juice and what to stack it with in order to achieve your personal goals. Then comes perhapes the most important issue which is your health. You should be able to answer all your questions before you decide to take the plunge. Do a search on Deca /sus stack, i bet you will find something that your goals.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If I were you I wouldn't do another shot.
    Put the shit down for awhile and read first before you go sticking yourself
    You don't even have anti e's on hand etc....

M

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey put the pins down, and research first. spend all your leisure time reading the board all the answers to your questions have been answered you the search engine bro. Research, research then research some more.

i aint puttin the m down i did my first shot im not wasting my stuff

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    flamebait??

ok you wont stop, and take advice given to you. what are your stats. height, weight, lifting experience, diet. cause if your diet, and training aren't in check you'll be wasting your money. hey bro if you think i sound like an @sshole that's fine with me. you came here looking for answers didn't you. tell me your stats..

im 5'10 166
    i workout hard evry 4 days take a break .... i eat lots of protein ,,,,, i eat by a diet no junkfood ..pop chocolate .. i eat good

plus im going to the doctor on tuesday for a physical ... like i didnt jus take stash and deciede to pump it ....like ..... i have a shitload of friends that are on it it too,,, and i feel i know more then them i just want opinions

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by punisher69
    i aint puttin the m down i did my first shot im not wasting my stuff
    first of all no flame to you!! and second of all you come to this board for information on what you are doing and you ignore what most of everybody is telling you. You say hell no I am not going to waste your gear How would you be wasting it?? by educating yourself to the fullest on what chemicals you are injecting into your body, once it is in you can not take it out!! right now you have no clue to post therapy, so lets just say you gain 20lbs and whenyour all out of juice you dont go into post therapy and you loose everything you had worked for or lets just say you are on your way to getting some size and definition and one morning you wake up and your tits are all swolen up and itchy, What do you do or what about progesterone from the deca ?? what do you do about that?? like your fellow brothers said "put the juice down and research" get your anti- est and you post therapy and know a bit more about what you are doing. We are all here to help and try to give some positive and educated advice here at this board. This advice is from past experience and RESEARCH. so just hold up for a minute and learn and belive me!!! this is no waste

thanks for the info .. but where can i get the post recovery supplies ??????? thats the hard thing is the source ...i dont know if i trust any online source with my money

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    plus im going to the doctor on tuesday for a physical ... like i didnt jus take stash and deciede to pump it ....like ..... i have a shitload of friends that are on it it too,,, and i feel i know more then them i just want opinions
    sorry! here I am again. not to flame you but you have shitload of friends on it and you asking these questions, why would you not ask all your educated friends who are juicing?? You will find all you answers here and all of us here will help you so please take the advice given and try not to be so defensive

my friends dont do post recovery thoguh man ... like they dont stack ..or nothing .... they jus do them get big ..... and honestly they then loose most of the weight ....but what all post recovery would i need ?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    this is what makes me nervous kids doing juice and having no clue what is going on.

why nervous man ?????

Now you got an edge on your friends bro!!

my friends dont do post recovery thoguh man ... like they dont stack ..or nothing .... they jus do them get big ..... and honestly they then loose most of the weight ....but what all post recovery would i need ?

i don't know if you got the sust from your own source, or if you got it from your friends. either or that source should have some anti e's, and clomid for post cycle. if not he might be able to steer you in the right direction to get it. you got the sust from them chances are you wont get scammed for clomid bro. in the title when i say you got the edge over your friends this is what i mean. since your friends don't stack, and don't go through post cycle recovery you know better now.(see learning already) when their done cycling, and they lose most of their gains,and you keep most of yours then they'll ask YOU how you did it. then you can tell then that you did it right,and researched everything first. sorry if i did sound like an @sshole earlier i was just giving you advice,and you would contradict what i was saying plus i'm a little edgy being on a cycle myself . just make sure to get clomid for post cycle, novaldex in case of signs of gyno (bitch tits). read up on all injections procedures.
    good luck bro

well if i call my guy and he has it .. do u think i could go throiugh with my first 10 amps ......when would i take novaldex before or after ?????

well if i call my guy and he has it .. do u think i could go throiugh with my first 10 amps ......when would i take novaldex before or after ?????

itchy trigger finger huh
    hey bro PM me i'll help you as much as i can, and answer any questions you got to the best of my knowledge.

i dont know how to use the pm thing do u have msn or icq i could give ya my contact .. i would love to chat and you seem to know ....stuff

calidude is offline Senior Member
    you need to take the nolvadex during if necessary. only in case you see signs of bitch tits. do a search on clomid and nolvadex so you know how much you need to take for how long

McBain is offline Member
    Just hold off, you have only done 1 shot. Who gives a shit, what did it cost you 10 bucks? It's worth it for your health and your gains. Stop the cycle, get EVERYTHING together and research. Pickup some clomid, pickup some armidex, pickup some nolv and do it right!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Lattman
    Juice does not give gains, it helps with gains...I don't know your training routine, nor your eating habits/diet, so it's hard to specualte on what you should expect. If training and diet is good, it's not unusual for an intermediate athlete to gain 20 pounts of muscle in 3 months. By the way, I wish I knew what you meant by "I have a full DECA ", do you have 1 bottle ? What's the concentration? How many cc's? Do you have Arimidex , Clomid for post cycle? See I just don't wanna see you get gyno or bloat like a balloon!

Do as much reading as you can, and good luck...

Arimidex will not prevent "Deca" AKA "proesterogen" gyno...you will need Bromocriptine (Bromo)...do a search on it...you will need Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno from the Sust though...don't be a fool bro, do it right

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    5' 10" and 160lbs? Do you even know how to train naturally?

geesh...

Put that crap away and go to the other forums on trianing and diet. Bulk up to a good 190 or so - naturally... then come back if your still interested.

HOW OLD ARE YOU? DO YOU REALIZE YOU WILL STOP YOUR GROWTH AT 5'10" using the gear? If you still have a few inches left in you (AKA, under 17) forget about obtaining them.

Roids are not a recreational drug and should not be treated as such. You are dealing with your ... forget it... I am done on this...
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-05-2002 at 03:07 AM.

Thread Information