ALEXBILLY is offline Junior Member

what would you do

if you had some of this, how would you go about doing it??????????? deca 200mgsx50ml, t400 10ccs 4 bottles, winny 50mgsx50ml 2 bottles, eq 50mgsx50mls 3 bottles, 100d-ball25mgs and 100 anadrol 50mgs. any advice would be helpfull, thanks billy.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You need to do some research if you dont know what to do.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    thats a pretty good stash for someone who doesnt know how to stack it bro!

Originally posted by tt333
    You need to do some research if you dont know what to do.
    yea ok but isnt this how you research the subject, by simpley asking ?s. thats how i learned about what to get., by asking ?s and reading the forum. just looking for advise bro. if i didnt respect the opinion of you guys i wouldnt ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! billy.

babi is offline Associate Member
    bro firt off let me get this out of the way you got more juice than for one cycle for sure.given the fact that is winter and you bulk in winter start with a cycle of test and anadrol winny then follow with deca and d bol come spring or summer time cut with the eq and the other bottle of winny.with all that juice that you have can i be your friend lol

thanks bro

[QUOTE]Originally posted by babi
    bro firt off let me get this out of the way you got more juice than for one cycle for sure.given the fact that is winter and you bulk in winter start with a cycle of test and anadrol winny then follow with deca and d bol come spring or summer time cut with the eq and the other bottle of winny.with all that juice that you have can i be your friend lol [/QUO thanks but if you have time break down how much and how long i should take each of the product. im taking a long trip to get it and dont want to go back for a while, peace and thanks again.................!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Give us some info on you. Age, weight, height, workout experience, and AAS experience so we can put something meaningful together for you.

rickson

Originally posted by Rickson
    Give us some info on you. Age, weight, height, workout experience, and AAS experience so we can put something meaningful together for you.
    thanks for your response. im 28 and 195lbs and about 5'11" ive started working out in prison 3 years ago and been addicted ever since. i started taking d-ball 50mgs 5 weeks ago with sus500 for the first 4 weeks. i gained 12lbs so far. i want to get up to 210 or maybe even more and then do a nice cut cycle. my incline bench is 255lbs with 115lbs dumbbells[ just to give you an idea] my workouts are very intense but my eating habbits could be better. if you think i should buy different product, let me know thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!billy

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    you have a slab of gear bro....here is what i would recommend...

1-4 Dbol 25mg ED or Drol 50mg ED
    1-10 t400 1 cc (split 1cc 2x a week???)
    1-10 EQ or Deca 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    14-17 Clomid

you will need liver protectants such as ALA and milk thistle as well as Nolva on hand in case of gyno

big rush

Originally posted by Big Rush
    you have a slab of gear bro....here is what i would recommend...

1-4 Dbol 25mg ED or Drol 50mg ED
    1-10 t400 1 cc (split 1cc 2x a week???)
    1-10 EQ or Deca 400mg
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    14-17 Clomid

you will need liver protectants such as ALA and milk thistle as well as Nolva on hand in case of gyno
    your input was great, but i was told of some bad stories of t400. anything from mixing it with deca or running it under hot water to avoid the pain. do you have any problems with that. if not thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!billy

babi is offline Associate Member
    i have never done t400 but if you wanna see some results do at least 2 shots of that a week mix it with drol since you wanna use the dboll with deca to counter act deca dick with it.in the frist cycle run the winny as well bc drol and test give you bad bloat its very important you finish that cycle with winny so it can solidify your gains and it willl be an easy transition from two very harsh roids(drol and test)KEEP IN MIND TO ALWAYS USE THE ORALS IN THE BEGINING OF THE CYCLE AND NOT BE LONGER ON THEM THEN 6 WEEKS AT A TIME.in the first cycle take 1 anadrol a day for four weeks max other ppl go as far as taking 2 or even three but for somebody like you (no drol exp)this will be more than enough plus taking more of this will only give side effects at this stage(LOOK UP DROL SIDES)as far as test go you should be safe with 2 shots of that 400 stuff there is a lot of studies that show 600 mlg of test aweek is pretty safe and anything lower then 500mlg aweek you will be disapointed.to sumarize that first cycle run 50 mlg anadrol a day(1pill)for 4 weeks run the test for 10 weeks at 800mlg aweek(2 shots of t400)and50mlg of winny ed or 100eod throughout the cycle plus 2weeks(week 10-12) you should be able to get amazing gains of this cycle you will easy reach or exceed the 210 lbs mark.i dont know anything about deca bc i never used it but after you do the first cycle is a sure bet that you will disapointed but thats ok bc you will have the dboll which is powerfull too plus deca will give you some quality muscle.assuming that you will do every thing right as far as diet and trainnig goes b4 you hit the the cut cycle you should be at around 230lbs mark.then you can the equiposse for as long as l;ong as you want reasonably of course and run the winny with it you will cut without losing anyweight or a little bit dropping b/f crazy and be one big ripped motherfucker at 230

thank for everybodies time. its been a big help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! billy

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, i pretty sure t400 is shitty...but it will get you big...i would say,,,,sell the t400 and buy several bottles of t200

Thread Information