Jarod is offline Associate Member

Angry U.S. Customs Sent A Certified Letter To My P.O. BOX

Hey bros,

Last week in my p.o. box i got one of those pink little notices that said i had a certified letter waiting for me at the counter. Here is the thing, the p.o. box is in one name and my gear comes in a different name. The name on the notice was the name i use for my gear. I could not read on the notice who it was from and since it came in the name i used for my gear i did not pick it up. You see i only use the p.o. for my gear and nothing else. Today i got one of those final pick up notices in my box and this time it was much more legible and sure enough it was from U.S. Customs.

Now i am in my post cycle about 7 weeks now and i have not ordered any thing in over 3 months but when i did i remember i did not receive one of my orders, 8 vials of deca ........could it be that u.s. customs is that backed up or incompetent?
    I just thought i would share this with you and get some feedback and those missing deca were in the beginning of my order and i got everything else including the reoder of those.
    Last edited by Jarod; 10-05-2002 at 01:59 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    That sucks bro
    Take the loss. Dont pick up shit

ukgear is offline New Member
    leave it alone dnt go back

oilfueled is offline New Member
    I also received a certified letter from customs back in September for a product seizure.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea ignore it but definalty dont claim your goodies oh yea btw Rangers Lead The way.....wpns platoon/a co 3 rd 75th Ranger Batt.

Thread Information