Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

thunderin is offline Member
    Was anyone able to buy trenbolone or masterone in Thailand?

bombercoops is offline New Member
    Mick, I went to thailand with a mate of mine several years ago for the first time, and it was the only time I've been 'headless' about leaving somewhere to head home. Females there will more than take care of your every need, trust me. Book the flight and enjoy the journey.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    did it come in a satchet???????
    No, it came in a glass vial type jar with a twist off top, that was the only thing i didnt like about it, not sealed sterile, at first i was concerned but after reading other peoples posts about it, made me feel better.

I was worried about the juice being in contact with outside air and one person explained like this to me, as long as you transport it in a sterile, sealed vial and in a conservative matter and environment you will be alright, outside air goes in the sterile vial that you would get from a pharmacy anyways when you put air in from the seringe when you need to draw out when loading so whats the difference as long as your in a clean environment

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombercoops View Post
    Mick, I went to thailand with a mate of mine several years ago for the first time, and it was the only time I've been 'headless' about leaving somewhere to head home. Females there will more than take care of your every need, trust me. Book the flight and enjoy the journey.
    lol, yeah my mate just got back and told me all about "it". We're sorta planning a trip there some time in the future together. He said the girls at the bars are great company after hours.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOGIRISH View Post
    Hey I know a lot about Thailand.
    What part is he in?
    I can probably lead you to a cheap legit place.
    He was to paranoide to saywhere he got it over the phone but he ended up getting sum stuff easy enough. I believe he got 10 amps of what what seemed to be deca .
    Last edited by mick86; 03-12-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: I took out the price incase it was breaking the rules

mick86 is offline Member
    Oh I just realised I mentioned a price, well it was only a rough and I did not mention the source. If I need to delete it I will.

Oh I just realised I mentioned a price, well it was only a rough and I did not mention the source. If I need to delete it I will.
    ya bro, you should probably edit that, if a monitor sees it he will tell to do so

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipline_1 View Post
    ya bro, you should probably edit that, if a monitor sees it he will tell to do so
    Yeah I fixed it, sorry, my bad.

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin View Post
    Don't even think about it. Not Hong Kong.

Yup, HK's main source of juice is Thailand anyway.
    unless you know some guy who's the owner of a local parmacy with a registered chemist in-house.

Other wise, no chance...

Mr.Wong is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know if the brand Cypionax(Thailand)is pharm grade or UGL??? Im not gettin the pump with it like I did with pharm grade enan. Also the cyp seems more painful even though I use a 25 gauge as opposed to the 22 gauge used for the enan.

thai007 is offline New Member
    yea great place... my wife is thai... I am going there in June hope to get some good gear...Did any of you guys have problems getting it through customs? or back on the plane?
    Last edited by thai007; 03-13-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Does anyone know if the brand Cypionax(Thailand)is pharm grade or UGL??? Im not gettin the pump with it like I did with pharm grade enan. Also the cyp seems more painful even though I use a 25 gauge as opposed to the 22 gauge used for the enan.
    I believe that cypionax's manufacturer is Thai Pheonix, which is pharmeceutical grade, somebody correct me if i am wrong

Mick, you said your mate just got back with gear in hand. Did he bring it back in his luggage or send it back? Curious to know as I will be heading back to Oz shortly and face the same dilemma. Cheers.
    Btw, yeh, you need to book the flight and ease over there for a 2 weeks holiday!
    Can't beat it!

Cypionax

I heard Thai Pheonix and also Body Research neither comes up in any medical journals or legit pharmaceutical reveiw websites which is very unusual if it is in fact pharm grade. The vials look legit but the cyp is kinda suspect ie. smell, the pain from injection. Heres a pic of the vials.

http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...1&d=1205510065

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Questions about steroids in Thailand?-cyp1.jpg   Questions about steroids in Thailand?-cyp3.jpg  

Goodtimes is offline New Member
    I been to thailand a few times,
    If you areant't sure of where to buy go to a gym and ask there is heaps of stuff there.
    Also does anyone no if this is true??
    When in thailand if u go to a Doctor he can perscribe u steriods so u can bring them back into ur country

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wong View Post
    I heard Thai Pheonix and also Body Research neither comes up in any medical journals or legit pharmaceutical reveiw websites which is very unusual if it is in fact pharm grade. The vials look legit but the cyp is kinda suspect ie. smell, the pain from injection. Heres a pic of the vials.

Im using this stuff right now. My 1st cycle so dont know any better but......

1) what did you expect it to smell like???? Its not perfume!! lol
    2) my first few shots hurt but thats cause its virgin muscle. Now there is no pain
    3) The name and address of the Lab & distributor is written on the box so what would that suggest?

mick86 is offline Member
    Mick, you said your mate just got back with gear in hand. Did he bring it back in his luggage or send it back? Curious to know as I will be heading back to Oz shortly and face the same dilemma. Cheers.
    Btw, yeh, you need to book the flight and ease over there for a 2 weeks holiday!
    Can't beat it!
    Im not sure that I actully said that he had it in hand, but yes he is back. What he did was mail it home to himself. Its still to early to say the outcome just yet. I will let u know the result when I hear, should be next week. I dont think he attempted to particulaly disguise it in any way so hes taken a bit of a risk there.

Fair enough. Can you let me know if he has success, and duration time for delivery mate when you find out? Cheers mate.

mick86 is offline Member
    Fair enough. Can you let me know if he has success, and duration time for delivery mate when you find out? Cheers mate.
    Yep 4 sure, delivery time should be around a week iv been told but ill let u know.

Clayguy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BONE.CRUSHER View Post
    It does depend on where you go aswell. I went to Bangkok with my girl and when i went to shopping malls and went to their chemists and quickly asked for steroids they looked at me strange and said no , but when my friends went to pattaya it was over the counter like cough medicine.

This was the same way for me when I went to pattaya

I jus got pharm grade cyp from a Doc and it does not have any characteristics that Cypionax has, ie it dont smell like model car glue and it dont feel like I just got stabbed with a rusty nail in the thigh after I inject it, Could be that they used to much alcohol in the carrier, which would explain the unusually thin consistancy.... I have a couple of amps left and plan on having it tested to see exactly whats in it and to check that the dosage is correct. I will post the results when I have them.

BIGDOGIRISH is offline Associate Member
    I jus got pharm grade cyp from a Doc and it does not have any characteristics that Cypionax has, ie it dont smell like model car glue and it dont feel like I just got stabbed with a rusty nail in the thigh after I inject it, Could be that they used to much alcohol in the carrier, which would explain the unusually thin consistancy.... I have a couple of amps left and plan on having it tested to see exactly whats in it and to check that the dosage is correct. I will post the results when I have them.
    Look forward to hearing them results. Curious now

mick86 is offline Member
    Haha, nice comparisons
    Last edited by mick86; 03-18-2008 at 09:52 PM. Reason: made a mistake

Its just more fun to read when a little blood and gutz are added to the mix don'tcha think? Lol..... On a serious note It would be nice to have most of the stuff thats going around tested and have all the reports right here on this website so the good stuff and the garbage can be separated, since the ban everthing has went underground and nobody seems to know whats in most of this shit anymore... thanks to big brother Gov't.

standuphollywood is offline New Member

help

hi i would like some help in getting some,can anyone help me ?please msg me...
    yes very discrete, and the source i used gauranteed 100% delivery success or would reship

Mine was pharmaceutical
    hopefully i wont run into this problem, im 2-2 with the new source

very cheap, i thought i was paying a good price from my source in serbia for the last 5 years, im paying half the price now for injectibles, granted i was using BD gear before, but orals arent too much cheaper though.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    are you nuts? please read our rules and edit your post. WE ARE NOT A SOURCE BOARD and im really getting frustrated with people who think we are. if you join this board only with the hopes of scoring a source my advice is move on to another. i love this board and im not going to let a hanful of people bring us down.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    are you nuts? please read our rules and edit your post. WE ARE NOT A SOURCE BOARD and im really getting frustrated with people who think we are. if you join this board only with the hopes of scoring a source my advice is move on to another. i love this board and im not going to let a hanful of people bring us down.
    If my rule was in place he wouldn't have even been able to post yet and read the rules.

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin View Post
    I was able to buy the following in Thailand:

Sustenon 250
    Deca 100mg/mL
    Anadrol tabs 50mg each
    Dianabol tabs 10mg each

I was not able to find trenbolone , masterone, EQ, anavar , NPP nor Arimidex .

Anyone else able to find these there?

Bangkok pharmacies are cheaper than those in Phuket and Samui. Never been to Pattaya.

I found all of the above, and more in Phuket, so I'm sure you can find them in Bangkok and Pattaya, as well. Some stuff-- Arimidex, NPP-- is harder to find, but if you look around, it's there.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone actually Tried to bring the gear back with them in like there suitcase?? just like wrap it up in some underwear?? How tight are the customs going back itno the country?? I have never been overseas but will recently be taking a trip to Thailand after reading this thread!! Im from the Us so i would imagine that customs would be a pain in the ass.

mick86 is offline Member
    Personally I'd want to go to more effort to hide it than just wrapping it up in clothes but I have had friends bring in prohibited objects in such ways, you are taking a pretty big risk though in my opinion. Depends on your local laws and if you have prior charges.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    I fly back and forth to Brazil every month and they NEVER check my bag.. Not saying they won't but there are so many people coming through they don't check everyone...Still a risk i guess....

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

Steroids in Istanbul

Hi all,

I just beginning to try roids...I got the following in Istanbul turkey, roids are available legally in every pharmacy in Istanbul from authorised pharmacists so the fakes are low.

1) Sustanon
    2) Primabolan
    3) Anapolan tablets
    4) Proviron

5) Amridex
    6) HGH

They dun have deca , anavar , clomid

despite istanbul being a great place to get all these, it's too far and exp to travel...I intend to buy my other stocks from thailand soon, where do you guys recommend to get real roids there?

with my above stock, what cycle you guys recommend?
    Last edited by Roidbeginner; 08-21-2008 at 08:12 AM.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Read the rules no discussing prices. Edit your post or you will get in trouble.

ryan1212 is offline Junior Member

HEY BIGDOGIRISH or whoever

I'm going to pattaya in 2 weeks this is the course i'm after

1-10 masteron 100mg
    1-10 test p 100mg
    1-8 tren a 50mg
    letro .25mg ed

P.C.T

(-2)-2:hcg 500iu 2x a week
    1-6: nolva 20mg ed
    1-4: clomid 25mg
    1-4: proviron 50mg ed

Could u point me in the right direction? Do u think i could get everything i need over there? I've never been to thailand.. peace

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Dont they have the death penality like Singapore for minor offences like trafficing or possesion or steroids? I have a friend who got intouuble for drug trafficing here in Australia and as he is only hear on a study Visa which was already sort of expired anyway he is fearfull of being charged back in Singapore where penalitys are severe.
    They are actually quite sensible here in Singapore, they only kill the idiots who deal in hard drugs and I am all for that. Steroids are legal to use here as long as you arnt selling them. I get all my gear from Sukumvit Road in Thailand. Its all real and reasonable cheap. I tend to stick to the Schering Test E even though its a bit more expensive. The Pharmacy I use has a book with everything it it including Tren , NPP, Masteron you name it they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1212 View Post
    I'm going to pattaya in 2 weeks this is the course i'm after

1-10 masteron 100mg
    1-10 test p 100mg
    1-8 tren a 50mg
    letro .25mg ed

P.C.T

(-2)-2:hcg 500iu 2x a week
    1-6: nolva 20mg ed
    1-4: clomid 25mg
    1-4: proviron 50mg ed

Could u point me in the right direction? Do u think i could get everything i need over there? I've never been to thailand.. peace
    You will find all of that. Dont walk into a Pharmacy and ask for steroids . Go in and ask them if they sell Scherring Testosterone Enanthate . Be specific and sound like you have done it before. When they show you the box just ask them what else they have

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    They are actually quite sensible here in Singapore, they only kill the idiots who deal in hard drugs and I am all for that. Steroids are legal to use here as long as you arnt selling them. I get all my gear from Sukumvit Road in Thailand. Its all real and reasonable cheap. I tend to stick to the Schering Test E even though its a bit more expensive. The Pharmacy I use has a book with everything it it including Tren, NPP, Masteron you name it they have it.
    Jealous......much. I should move to Singapore, lol.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    You're right. Place sounds amazing

ryan1212 is offline Junior Member

Thanks kale

Appreciate the advice bro. Is sukumvit rd in pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1212 View Post
    Appreciate the advice bro. Is sukumvit rd in pattaya?
    No it is in Bangkok.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information