Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Questions about steroids in Thailand?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie_O View Post
    I will be in Pattaya for 4 months come January so I am looking forward to a no bullshit Pharmacy ;-)
    MAte, there is fake stuff around, i would surgest that rather than looking for too much information here just go to one of the gyms, i usually use Tony's close to walking street when i'm in Pattaya, look for a really big bloke, one thats living there, there are quite a few, start talking and get knowledge from there as to which are the good places, you might even get taken there and be given an introduction (I have done this to people that i have met at the gym). Someone wrote about the catalogs,,, they are often shown at Pattaya and Phuket, some of them are real good and others are fake. You can't beat someone that is a user and lives there period, they know the pit falls that are available and the places that rely on there good rep:
    Don't forget to bring large size rubbers from OZ (local ones are way too small), 4 months, would reccomend a couple of boxes...lol

PS, i will be down there during your stay, if you want to met up let me know.

OH...i see you don't have enouth posts to message or PM yet,,,,

OH again, when asking at the gym, becareful of someone offering to supply you with stuff... stay away from that here... OMG,,starting to sound like a mother..lol
    Last edited by Older lifter; 10-22-2008 at 11:20 PM.

t_c_1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCULAR2 View Post
    I had some stuff that just came from Thialand and it infected my leg after one shot and also did my friend. It was obviously dirty or bogus.
    same for me ...with primobolan vial ..
    Last edited by t_c_1; 10-22-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Ozzie_O is offline New Member
    Thanks mate ;-)

Thanks Older Lifter. You can grab my email and add me on MSN if you like. Would love to catch up when i get there. Thanks for the heads up aswell, much appreciated ;-)

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thanks Older Lifter. You can grab my email and add me on MSN if you like. Would love to catch up when i get there. Thanks for the heads up aswell, much appreciated ;-)
    Have fun, I met him in BKK a couple of weeks ago. Great fun and a fvcking laugh. The guy is a beast as well !!!

Barch is offline Junior Member
    Kale,

How's the feedback on GA stuff there? When I was in Thailand last year, the pharmacists were really big on it, are they still highly regarded?

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    I have two friends in Bangkok as we speak and told me that they have been to dozens of Pharmacies in Bangkok and the only thing they were selling were Anabol tabs. Nothing in injectable form and kept telling them that they needed a prescription for steroids. Some of the Pharmacies even ignored them and turned their backs! Hope this helps ;-)
    I can confirm the D-bol tabs only in BKK. I have gone to 4 pharmacy's throughout bkk. While I have not had anyone be rude to me the just don't have anything other than this.

The Thai girl I'm with is a nurse and she had a conversation with the guy at the Pharmacy. It seems there is a negative stigma with the injectables but also the volume is not high enough for them to carry or custom order. Additionally there is some fallout with the DEA British Dragon arrests. After 20 minutes talking with us he asked me where I was from. When I told him the USA his faced turned white and asked if I was DEA. (I'm not kidding)

Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

HCG and HGH

so anyone check out the availability of HCG , HGH and clenbuterol there in BKK?

Sterility testing

Thanks for advice. I will be going to BKK this dec. The warnings about contaminated injectables are good.

I'm trained to do lab test. I will buy the gear back and randomly test (pick one or two vials) the injectables for bacteria and virus contamination.

If you are in singapore, I may be able to help you.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roidbeginner View Post
    so anyone check out the availability of HCG, HGH and clenbuterol there in BKK?
    i know that they available on pattya not sure about bkk though.

so anyone check out the availability of HCG, HGH and clenbuterol there in BKK?
    Its all available there including HGH you just have to know where to go

Thanks for advice. I will be going to BKK this dec. The warnings about contaminated injectables are good.

I'm trained to do lab test. I will buy the gear back and randomly test (pick one or two vials) the injectables for bacteria and virus contamination.

If you are in singapore, I may be able to help you.
    We need to talk, I am in Singapore as well. When you get to 25 posts we can PM one another

Yep its all there in BKK. (as of3 days ago)

Life in Thailand

Has anyone stayed over there for a few months to train and cycle? What was your experience like?

O

sterility test

Hi kale,

you can email me if you like:

[email protected]

eded is offline New Member
    UAE-dubai.

Dont take any testosterone or deca through even if in transit.

4 years sentence. If you have a prescription it may be ok, but I would not risk it.

This is 1st hand info, you can look it up on their list of illegal drugs.

It is a shame because I am going on a juice trip to pattaya in a few weeks and am stopping at my sisters (in Dubai) after.
    Looks like I wont be bringing any back.

Quote Originally Posted by eded View Post
    UAE-dubai.

Dont take any testosterone or deca through even if in transit.

4 years sentence. If you have a prescription it may be ok, but I would not risk it.

This is 1st hand info, you can look it up on their list of illegal drugs.

It is a shame because I am going on a juice trip to pattaya in a few weeks and am stopping at my sisters (in Dubai) after.
    Looks like I wont be bringing any back.
    If you are transiting and its in your suit case how can that be a problem ?

Krabi Thailand Info

fyi, EVERYTHING is available in Krabi (near phuket). Just look for the Pharmacy on the left when entering town. It will be the one with the picture of the bodybuilder on it (I'm not kidding) Price is 20% negotiable if your willing to spend $300 US or more. That would put everything at or just below the normal prices in Thailand. If you want enough to do a full cycle order when you come in and pick it up a few days later.

Another thing about Krabi is that there is no negative stigma associated with steroids or injectables like in BKK. I had my first experience of that today at the place next to Robinson's on Sukhumvit. 5 years ago they would sell lots of things. Today when I showed him the list on my PDA (I was very discreet and with the TGF). The guy just said no, NO and then WE DO NOT SELL STERIODS .

BKK not the place to get?

If I'm not wrong, the "place" is the only one I know and try to get it this dec....

guys, anyone offer better advice for alternative place in BKK?...too bad I booked tix for BKK so I could not divert to krabi at last minute. Sme charitable advice will be good as I dun want to return home empty handed... *sigh*

btw if you guys know about the availability of the new T injectable in Thailand on the market distributed by bayer...
    Nebido injection (testosterone undecanoate)

^^
    Catch a cab to pattya if your worried mate, (cost about 1000bah) you will find plenty of places there.

If I'm not wrong, the "place" is the only one I know and try to get it this dec....

guys, anyone offer better advice for alternative place in BKK?...too bad I booked tix for BKK so I could not divert to krabi at last minute. Sme charitable advice will be good as I dun want to return home empty handed... *sigh*

btw if you guys know about the availability of the new T injectable in Thailand on the market distributed by bayer...
    Nebido injection (testosterone undecanoate)
    You will have no problem finding everything you need in Bangkok. As stated you can catch a cab to Pattaya as well if you want. Its about 1.5 hours drive in a cab. Make sure you negotiate the fare, between 1000 and 1500 baht. Its worth staying there for a couple of days. Make sure you check out Walking Street !!!

^^^ hell yeah, and there is even a european strip club if you want a change..

hot russians

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    ^^^ hell yeah, and there is even a european strip club if you want a change..

hot russians
    Russian girls.... I love Russian girls

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BKK has EVERYTHING, from Sukhumvit to Patpong... you just gotta know where to look and how to ease up to the pharmacist ... obviously if you look like king kong in a wife beater and bermudas, it would help with the guesswork.. if you don't, you shouldn't be juicing in the first place

...and NO, I'm not giving directions on where to look - don't provide source info - just making a point
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 11-03-2008 at 10:16 AM.

pattaya

Some forum members complained abt fakes in pattaya...is that rife?
    Kale have you used those from pattaya?
    any advice to stop fakes?
    anyway thank you guys for the advice.

I will get whtever gear could tested for safety . however, I have yet to find a safe/inexpensive way to test if it actually contains anabolics

I will put up the gear pic (if I ever get any) and the lab reasons, probably end dec

pattya was all good for me but i only use one specific pharm there, but i know people who have used others and did not get any fake stuff.

BRITISH STEROID GANG APPREHENDED IN PATTAYA BY DEA AND THAI POLICE

100 Drug Enforcement Administration (D.E.A.) officers, equipped with arrest warrants, in co-operation with Thai police, today arrested a British gang selling steroids illegally in Soi Chaiyapreuk, Pattaya and seized assets worth over Bt 20 million

At 8.00 am, 21 March, 2008, Police Major General, Amaresrit Wattanawiboon, Commander of Office of the Narcotics Control Board,(ONCB) who had been co-ordinating with Mr.Andre Kellum, an officer of the D.E.A, acknowledged that there was a gang of foreigners who were running a network selling steroid in Pattaya.

The police and D.E.A. officers, acting on arrest warrant no. 98/255, searched a two-storey house in Pattaya New City Village, Soi Chaiyapreuk , Jomtien Beach Road. The police later arrested Mr.Edwin Richard Crawley (44) a British national who lives in the house, which he had used as the centre of operations for his business. According to the police report, Mr. Edwin Richard Crawley originally opened a company called" Nutri Med. Co. Ltd." registered as an import-export company. However, police did not find any illegal items or incriminating evidence, only documents relating to the import and export of goods.

Another police team also searched a single house opposite and found Mr. Graisorn Tongrak (31) the son- in-law of Mr.Edwin Richard Crawley, who was looking after the house for his father- in-law. Once again, police did not find any illegal items.

After that, the police took both suspects to search another building in the same soi, registered as a company called" Vincent Centre Service Co. Ltd. operating a postal and utility bill payment service. Here, however, police found several empty bags of drugs, called "British Dragon" and 2,500 copies of steroid instruction sheets.

The D.E.A. officers took the steroids away for evidence. They also searched a warehouse behind the Nutri Med. company office, where they found and confiscated two machines used to pack steroids and also seized two land deed papers relating to the two houses, a Toyota car, a BMW R1200 RT motorbike, and 13 bank books which contained millions of baht; in total property worth about Bt 20 million

. A third group of police later arrested Mr.Ashley Vincent Livingston (45) British, and Mrs. Jirawan Livingston(38) , his wife, living at a house in Moo. 10, Soi Kow Noi, Pattaya Hill 1. According to the information police had received, they all belonged to the same gang, whose big boss was Edwin Richard Crawley. At this house, the police did not find any evidence, but seized a land deed paper, a Honda and a Toyota car, jewellery, Bt 100,000 in cash, and six bank books, which had many tens of millions of baht in the accounts. Police Major General, Amaresrit Wattanawiboon, revealed that Thai police were originally notified by the D.E.A. that they had intercepted steroids, which had been delivered to America in plain envelopes and on investigation, discovered that the biggest operation was in Pattaya . Mr. Edwin (the big boss) had been importing steroids from China through the Internet and then forwarding them to USA and Europe. On receipt, customers would send money to his account in Thailand. Some of the goods were sent to Pattaya and repacked in dolls or fruit, to be sent to Europe by parcel or in plain envelopes. Mr. Ashley had been worked with Mr. Edwin as his assistant, finding customers for him. This operation had been running since 1999. It made him a millionaire, being able to afford to buy property in Pattaya worth Bt 20 million. Mr. Edwin was also a volunteer, helping charities in Pattaya, so he was well known among the high-society set. He is also the coach of a disabled weight lifting team, which has won many trophies.

Despite Mr. Edwin's other good works, police arrested him and the other gang members, committing them for trial on charges of having imported, possessed and exported illegal drugs as well as not having paid tax. After a Thai trial, they will all be sent to America for further processing. News Type : Crime
    Story : Kampee
    Photo : Kampee
    Translater : Sirithanon

sure you guys read about this..so the raids hasn't stop the pattaya source?

hi charger

will your specific pharm near to a specific street or building I could relate when I reach there ?

Info about Krabi

I thought I would offer some additional info about Krabi. I had never heard of this place before a Thai girl mentioned it to me. Its a quiet beach town close to the Phi Phi islands and about 2 hours from Phuket. I didn't get any gear in Krabi nor would I advocate getting any over Pattaya or Bangkok.

I cant vouch for anything other than what I saw and was told I just want to pass this info I found in case it can help someone out.

Trip details:
    Flight from Bangkok to Krabi $100 round trip on Asian Airlines.
    Private airport pickup $20.
    Motorcycle rental $4 a day.
    Room @ Andaman Sunset Resort (really, really great hotel on the beach) $40nt.

I saw some P4P while I was there but it cant compare to BKK in quality or size.

mrfito is offline New Member

Cut up in thailand.

Im going to Thailand for five weeks for work and am thinking of taking something to cut up. Have done bulk courses in the past (two years ago) now am natural and have some persistent fat that i cant get rid of. I will be doing Muay Thai training each day, and not alot of weights so im not really too sure what to take. My main problem is that i will be working in refugee camps up north and am very very reluctant to be lugging syringes around with me as the Thai army do lots of roadside checks in the area and the nature of our work has led to some unwanted police attention in the past. Id feel alot safer getting about with tabs only and am very reluctant to use syringes if having to spend a few days camping in jungle areas. Im happy with my frame, just after some muscle hardening and cutting up,
    any suggestions. . . . . .

johnathanjames69 is offline New Member
    I know it might seem incredibly naiive but i'm going away with my pals to BKK next year and am not aware of the importing laws. I am from the UK and was wondering how does it work, am i allowed to take enough home for personal use? do i send it home at the nearest post office? or do i have to find someone who will get it sent back home for me??

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by johnathanjames69 View Post
    I know it might seem incredibly naiive but i'm going away with my pals to BKK next year and am not aware of the importing laws. I am from the UK and was wondering how does it work, am i allowed to take enough home for personal use? do i send it home at the nearest post office? or do i have to find someone who will get it sent back home for me??

cheers,
    I believe from other UK bros on the board that it is OK to bring it into the UK as long as it is for personal use

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    I believe from other UK bros on the board that it is OK to bring it into the UK as long as it is for personal use

How much is personal use? i could hardly pass it saying i personally use 20ml or 5000mg per week lol

How much is personal use? i could hardly pass it saying i personally use 20ml or 5000mg per week lol
    Sure you can. I am not sure but I would think three or four cycles would pass.

I just read this on another board

yes m8 you can bring in to uk as long as its for your own use and its not moor than 3 months supply WELL how much is that u ask well its called dont kick the ass out of it and your safe
    Last edited by Kale; 11-05-2008 at 06:11 AM.

haha so when im arrested by customs i'll tell them that u told me it was ok.

Only kidding pal, will have to search for a bit of back up on that because i wouldn't wanna risk it and get bent over by the authorities!! lol

haha so when im arrested by customs i'll tell them that u told me it was ok.

Only kidding pal, will have to search for a bit of back up on that because i wouldn't wanna risk it and get bent over by the authorities!! lol
    Sure its in your interests. Just do a search on "steroid law United Kingdom" with Google

Good god man! I cant concentrate on your posts with those boobs staring at me.

Quote Originally Posted by danno39 View Post
    Good god man! I cant concentrate on your posts with those boobs staring at me.
    Trust me its worse when she is pushing them into my face !!!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

New compound on the way. This is the same gene they knock down in mice/cattle creating incredibly muscular animals:

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008 Mar 18;105(11):4318-22. Epub 2008 Mar 11.

Long-term enhancement of skeletal muscle mass and strength by single gene
    administration of myostatin inhibitors.

Haidet AM, Rizo L, Handy C, Umapathi P, Eagle A, Shilling C, Boue D, Martin PT,
    Sahenk Z, Mendell JR, Kaspar BK.

The Research Institute, Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205, USA.

Increasing the size and strength of muscles represents a promising therapeutic
    strategy for musculoskeletal disorders, and interest has focused on myostatin, a
    negative regulator of muscle growth. Various myostatin inhibitor approaches have
    been identified and tested in models of muscle disease with varying efficacies,
    depending on the age at which myostatin inhibition occurs. Here, we describe a
    one-time gene administration of myostatin-inhibitor-proteins to enhance muscle
    mass and strength in normal and dystrophic mouse models for >2 years, even when
    delivered in aged animals. These results demonstrate a promising therapeutic
    strategy that warrants consideration for clinical trials in human muscle
    diseases.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information