Jallen5 is offline New Member

new member, looking to try cycle

Being a new member, I would like to say hello and I am hoping to acquire as much knowledge as possible with obviously the help from you guys. Here's the deal, I'm 21 yrs. old, I've taken AS before, enathate, Deca , and a couple shots of aratest, but totally wasted the gear. I've researched a lot, but still unsure and this is what I'm planning to take:

sus.250 or aratest
    250mgs-3/wks
    500mg-2/wks
    250mgs-3/wks

I already have 150 pills of clen and I'm in the process of acquiring some clomid--how much clomid should I get? And how should I take the clen and clomid? Another question I have is with the sus250 and aratest, which one would you guys prefer?

I know I bombarded you guys with questions, but this time I want to do it the right way!!! Thanks fellows--JB

Halo is offline New Member
    Jallen5,
    First of all you have to have goals, an end-state in mind for your cycle. Are you taking it just to take it? Do you want strength? Size? Both? Are you preparing for something, etc. etc. Sust is a great option for a beginning cycle, however I would recommend 250mg/ 1 or 2 weeks
    500mg/4 or 5 weeks
    250mg/1 or 2 weeks
    In other words you were going to do 250mgs for too many of your 8 weeks cycle and your previous problem would resurface, wasting the gear...
    You might want to consider stacking this with some Deca like 200mg/ 1 or 2 weeks
    400 mg/4 or 5 weeks
    200 mg/ 1 or 2 weeks
    And even some Dbol for the first 4 weeks
    20mg/week 1
    25mg/week 2, 3
    20 mg/week 4

AGAIN, it all depends on your goals

As for your other questions:

Clomid: start treatment 3 weeks AFTER last shot of Sust... Some people like to take more clomid than others, medically speaking as opposed to juicehead experience, you should take 100mg for 1 week, then 50mg for 1 week, thats it!

You said you had 150mg of Clen , what is the mg of these pills?
    Again what are your goals, Clen taking WITH the cycle might limit some weight gain, taken near the end and after may help keep gains because of the synthesis of protein-- At any rate, you want to do a week on, week off of Clen because the body gets accustomed to it quickly-- let me know the mgs of the clen and I will give you a recommendation

HALO

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to taper the test (ara or sust)...run it @ 500mg/week x 8 weeks. You may want to look into dbol for a nice kick start...weeks 1-4 @ 30mg/day. The clomid comes post cycle to help kick start you bodies natural production of test. 2-3 weeks after last shot of test take 300mg day 1, 100mg/day days 2-12, 50mg/day days 13-23. Save the clen for leaning out after your cycle.

P

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you trying to bulk? 500mg of sus a week for 10 weeks. Dbol for the first 4 weeks @ 35mg a day. Get some arimidex 0.25mg a day. There are a lot of things you could do. Start with sus for 7 weeks and end with a short ester test so you don't have the 3 week hang time... look around. There are a lot of good examples on the board.
    ----
    30 pills of 50mg clomid will be enough. There are variations of how to take it. Search around. Oh yea, if you do straight dbol/sus, start clomid 3 weeks after last injection.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry pete, i didn't see your reply when I posted.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries Art....I didn't see Halos post

P

Thread Information