devistate is offline Junior Member

Spinters cycle! need advise!

Hey guys I am 22 years old 5'11'' 195lbs. 11%bf. I am going on a test,winny, and fina cycle. I play safety in football and am looking to increase my speed. But need some advise before I start this cycle.

CYCLE WEEKS DOSAGE
    test propinate 1-6 100mg/day
    winny 1-6 50mg/day
    fina 1-6 75mg/day

I need to be drug free by Feb. so that is why I went with this cycle. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

QUESTIONS.

1, I have heard that the longest you should go on winny is 5 weeks, is this true? and if so how should I change my cycle?

2, Since I am mainly looking to gain speed should I spot inject? ex. calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes?????? And, if it won't help then where should I be injecting because with this cycle I will have to inject 3cc's of juice every day.

3, Can I inject all three of these at the same time? so like fill one syringe with all three and inject is this ok????

Well, I will let these questions get answered before I ask anymore.

Thanks guys Devistate

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    thats a good power cycle it will keep the bloat down so you can still get explosive speed and power.winny for 5 wks only? no!
    winny is still a 17aa steroid but if you use precautions you can run it longer than 5 wk.get some tylers liver detox and that should take care of it.
    injecting into calf with 3 ccs is ok but it could cause some pain defeating the perpose.
    im not a advocate of spot inj.believe it or not the juice work better and is distributed best by glute injections.getting the most out of a muscle depends on how you train it,not where you shoot it!
    you can mix all 3 in the same pin
    some say that it isnt a good idea to mix oil and water based gear but it dosent matter
    good luck with the cycle and keep an update!

Thanks Mt. Tren . That was exactly what I was looking for. So just for knowledge purposes what is the longest that winny, fina and test prop be ran for. BECAUSE, I am starting the cycle in a week and I could get away with running these for 8 weeks and still be ok for the drug test, or is that way to long???????? And where can I get tylers liver detox and what kind of dosages should I take and when should I start it, etc...

Thanks, Devistate

bump, please....need help....any suggestions are welcome!

bump!

Bump!

4plates is offline Banned
    8 wks will be fine,just use the proper precuations,im not certain but i think you could get tylers from here at all sprorts nutrician.
    milk thistle is another,1000 mg ed will help clean your liver
    cranberry extract with alot of water will keep your kidneys flushed with the tren

Thread Information