D-Unit 39 is offline Member

Question First Cycle -- Test-E/Equipoise

I'm 6'1", 215lbs, approx 15%bf, eat well (and a lot), gym 5 days a week

For my first cycle im thinking about doing Test-E along with Equipoise on either a 10 or 12 week cycle, followed by PCT (starting a seperate thread for my question on that)

Planning to do 600mg/week Test-E & 400mg/week Equipoise split between Sundays and Thursdays (300/200mg each injection day).

Any comments/feedback?

Is Eq a good stack with Test-E for a first time? I gather that it is from what I've read, but just want to be sure.

How do the quantities look... & would 10 or 12 weeks be better?

EDIT:: almost forgot... what about frontloading? Good idea/bad idea for a first timer? Is it necessary with these compounds? (I know they are both long esters, but will it make a big difference to frontload?)

Thanks in advance

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    everyone here will tell you to do a test cycle because you can make good gains by test alone on your first cycle but if you go for what you have written down it looks good to me including the dosages. as for front loading, i wouldnt do it and you can run it 10 or 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    everyone here will tell you to do a test cycle because you can make good gains by test alone on your first cycle but if you go for what you have written down it looks good to me including the dosages. as for front loading, i wouldnt do it and you can run it 10 or 12 weeks
    Awesome thanks so much.

One more question... the buddy I am doing this cycle with has some Dbol 's left over from his last cycle. He has 35 10mg tabs. (Pink Thai Hex's)

Would it be helpful to kickoff the cycle with a couple weeks of 10mg/day Dbol as well? Obviously we would each only get 17 days worth of DBol if we divvy them up. Would it be better to split them in half and take 5mg a day for 35 days, or would that not do squat? Does 10mg/day even do anything to help kickoff a cycle like that?

(Or better just to forget them)?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wouldnt do it. 3 different kinds of gear on your first cycle isnt a good thing. i would take them and save them for your next cycle

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    I did my first injectable cycle with 250mg/wk test e, 600mg/week eq, and dbol . It worked great, i put on 32 lbs, kept 25. So if this is your first cycle, you may not even need 600 test, unless you really want to blow up hardcore, and get a ton of annoying ass steroids comments from everyone. I would advise to frontload especially with eq, and go at least 12 weeks. You should up your eq dose to 600 imo, to make it worth while. Since this is your first cycle, and it is very similar to my first cycle, you might want to take a look at my log, to get an idea. Here is the link Second cycle - Equipose, dbol, test

If your not an idiot, and at least a semi educated person, 3 compounds for a first cycle is not a problem, just do your research. Throwing that dbol in the beginning of your cycle would be great, 5mg @ 35 days will def. help, not hugely, but in a synergistic way. Plus at those dose sides are basically nil. Just make sure you have and aromatase inhibitor or some nolva onhand when you start, i got some gyno symptoms for my cycle that was similar
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 03-05-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    I did my first injectable cycle with 250mg/wk test e, 600mg/week eq, and dbol. It worked great, i put on 32 lbs, kept 25. So if this is your first cycle, you may not even need 600 test, unless you really want to blow up hardcore, and get a ton of annoying ass steroids comments from everyone.
    Awesome thanks for the advice.... dont you want to have more test then eq though; or is that only with Deca that that's important?

And is 250mg really enough to make it worthwhile? (I know you've made good gains from it... but isn't 400-600mg more standard? Maybe I'll cut back to 400 instead of 6?)
    Last edited by D-Unit 39; 03-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    Would recommend a test only 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks as a first cycle, but if you insist on the eq and dbol run it at 400-500mg/week and dbol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks. Running test only will allow you to see how you react to test ie sides

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Unit 39 View Post
    Awesome thanks for the advice.... dont you want to have more test then eq though; or is that only with Deca that that's important?

And is 250mg really enough to make it worthwhile? (I know you've made good gains from it... but isn't 400-600mg more standard? Maybe I'll cut back to 400 instead of 6?)
    No, you dont need more test than eq, that is just what people say, there is no actual reasoning behind that. 250mg/wk is way more than your body produces naturally. I guess 500 is standard, but you will have more sides. And you will blow up, esp. if this is your first cycle. Now, maybe you just want to get huge as fvck... Sure, go for it. Are your ready to buy a new wardrobe? do you want a shitton of lame ass steroid comments from people you do, and dont know? DO you want a shit ton of stretch marks? If you do, more power to ya. I mention this only because this is your first cycle, and for my first, i really didnt anticipate gaining as much as i did. But if you are eating right, 250 will def. be enough, esp. if your using the dbol . If you want to use 500, you should just forget the eq. The more test you use, the more sides you will get, too. I got gyno from just 250, acne, greasy ass face, and bloat. EQ will have far less sides, as it is more mild. It WILL put on quality muscle, i know firsthand, and test will put on muscle and bloat, which means you will lose a good amount of size after cycling, proportionate to the amount of test you use. Speaking in terms of estro water weight, at least.

Im not guna tell you what you should and shouldnt do, i can only tell you my experience, and let you forms your own ideas from it. This is the reason i usually post on any ?'s regarding test and eq. Just because someone says something is standard or common doesnt neccesarily make it what you should do.
    Last edited by tadpoleboyy; 03-06-2008 at 12:04 AM.

Anyone else have any input on doing more eq than test duting their cycle?

Or any experience with a lower dose (250mg or 400mg) of Test?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Bro, take everyones advice and run Test ONLY for your first cycle, you don't need anything else. EQ is mild but let's just say you ran dbol , eq, and test and something went wrong, which compound was it that screwed you up? You can't be sure. I ran 400mg Test E my first cycle and put on 25 lbs., your first cycle will always be kick ass on Test alone. Save the eg, dbol, etc., for future cycles when you need them.

Some will say dbol and Test is fine for a first cycle but I disagree, just RUN TEST ALONE, this way you will know exactly how Test affects you, when it kicks in, when you stop gaining on it, how it makes you feel, etc., etc., and use this info. to monitor future cycles with other compounds as Test should always be the base for every cycle you ever do.

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    i ran a test only cycle for my first cycle, but i dont think its a must because ultimately you might have to run two cycles to get the results you want with one. I really dont think you would have a problem running the following

1-12 test 400ish
    1-12 Eq 400
    dbol kickstart 20 mg

The arguement against it is you will make good gains on test alone and any problems will leave you guessing which compound. Ultimately its your decision.

Thread Information