Thread: u.s. customs

calidude is offline Senior Member

Exclamation u.s. customs

i was doing reaserch on the us customs site. In regards to bringing back AAS. i copied the page let me know what this means if anyone has heard or read about this. THANKS
    \
    www.customs.ustreas.gov/travel/med.htm

Mastiff is offline Member
    It means you can bring in 50 dosage units of steroids with no need to show a prescription. The dosage units for steroids are, for injectable, a 10ml vial, and for orals its 50 tabs. They have to be human grade (no vet stuff) and be in the original container or in a labeled pill bottle. The big thing is you must DECLARE it. If you don't you are smuggling. Its legal to bring them in on a land border(Mexico and Canada). It may not be legal to have in the US, but you can bring them in. You are subject to arrest once you get thru customs if you don't have a script, but customs doesn't know if you have one or not. The law lets you bring them in without a prescription.
    Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I forgot. Print out that page and bring it with you. If your agent doesn't know the law and hassles you, show it to him.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Mastiff I thought that is what it meant but just thought i'd ask the people i Trust most love ya A.R.!!!

Thread Information