Hydraulic Power is offline New Member

Critique Please!

After reading for months and doing as much research as I could I have decided to try the following cycle:

Test Cyp 400 mg/wk for 10 weeks
    Liquidex .5mg/ed wks 1-12 .25/ed wks 12-16
    SuperClen weeks 8-16
    2 Weeks after last shot Clomid/300/100/50

I have liquifen on hand and want to incorporate it into post cycle recovery if I dont use it for gyno during the cycle. What is the best way to do this? Also I was wondering if it would be benificial to start the Ldex 2-3 days before my first shot or if this is a waste.

I was also thinking of starting the cycle with only 300mg per wk of cyp to see how i react to it first and then bumping it to 400mg per week if things run smooth then maybe running it 12 weeks instead of 10. Or can I start with 400mg and then if the sides become to great can I drop it down to 300mg??? Just some final questions that I need answered. I know its basic and not anything impressive, but I wanted a final critique from the pro's on this board.

Thanks Guys
    HP

BUMP!

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats, experience, ,and what are you goals for this cycle(bulk, cut)?? i would venture to say that you wont need the liquidex during the whole cycle, you might not need it during post cycle either. i would just hold it if symptoms occur then you can use. or you can just use it during the whole cycle just to be safe, but i dont see gyno coming unless you are prone to it already. can i ask why you planned on a test only cycle?? Slide!

I have done a deca only cycle before @ 400mg/7 weeks and I gained just under 20 lbs eating like a horse and kept most with clomid.

I chose test cyp because I didnt want to stack yet and I figured if deca gave me good results I should get them with test as well. I also wanted a drug that wouldnt take 18 months to get out of my system like deca, for drug testing purposes.

I figured why stack now when 1 drug will probably give me the gains I am looking for on its own. I read many posts with guys saying they love test only and I want to see how my body reacts to it.

I have been training for years and have my diet in check. Not a newbie to lifting at all, just to AS. My goals are to cut down some body fat and increase my strength. I am running liquidex through out because I dont want to much water retention, mostly quality gains.

Thanks for your help.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    go ahead and run the TEST at 400-600mg wk.
    and toss in a little EQ @ 400mg wk... then I'll sign your permission slip!!

Bump for more reponses!

Do you think adding Anadrol at 50mg/ed for the first three weeks would be smart to kick start the cycle? How bad do you guys think the sides would be at this kind of dosage compared to benifits? I would still be running Ldex @ .5mg/d.....

Thread Information