Thread: Winny only

Jenseno9 is offline Member

Winny only

Im going to start a short winny only cycle. I was planing on just running winny 50mg EOD for 40 days. Then clomid after to help keep gains. This is a weak cycle but im bored and feel like i need to do something. I know winny is short acting but when exactly should i start the clomid...thanks in advance for you help.
    stats
    5'11
    175-178
    13% bf

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    8-12 hours after your last winny dose. but lets say you take your last winny dose like 5pm or so, it will be fine if you just stat clomid the next day. just make sure it is no less then 8-12 hours from last dose. prepare to get your muscles hardened up, i just ran a short winny only cycle, i actually had some clen with it though and my arms are like rocks now. Slide!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some glucosamine and start taking a couple of weeks before and after. Winnie dries out your joints.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    arthur
    is that different from glutamine or did you just miss type it..thanks for you reply...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glucosamine and chondroitin is a supplement that supports your joints. Winnie will dry them out. The following descrpitions were taken from www.bodybuilding.com:

Glucosamine is formed when glucose combines with an amino acid. It is a building block for cartilage. Glucosamine sulfate is a form of glucosamine that has some extremely beneficial implications, especially when used to heal connective tissue. Glucosamine sulfate is a small and simple molecular building block used to repair damage cause by arthritis or to aid body builders and athletes with joint pain by helping to repair and lubricate the cartilage around damaged joints.

Not only does chondroitin provide structure and holds water and nutrients, but it allows other molecules to move through cartilage. This is a very important property, as there is no blood supply to cartilage. As a result, joint healing is greatly increased through supplementation. Chondroitin and similar compounds are also exist in the bladder and lining of blood vessels. Here they help to prevent abnormal movement of blood, urine, or components across the barrier of the vessel or bladder wall.

Japanese researchers have found that Chondroitin sulfate in synovial fluid collected from the temporomandibular joint provides a useful indicator of the degree of damage there, and that chondroitin may play a role in determining the viscosity and elasticity of tissues and fluids. A recent in vitro study done by scientists in Belgium found that chondroitin had potentially beneficial effects on human cartilage cells.

Thread Information