MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

Test Prop only cycle

I want to loose body fat but i'm going to be drug tested so i need fast acting esthers, as test prop is only detectable for 2 weeks this is probably the compound i'm going to use, i also going to cycle T 3 Cytomels with it, just wanted to see what you guys think of a test prop only cycle? what is the best dose for such a cycle? what period of time?

Cheers Guys.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    100mg ED for 4 weeks?

Hej!!

100mgs for 4 weeks......will that cut the body fat? is it long enough?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Tjena.
    Damn swedes invading AR!

Well ive only seen people use prop first 4 weeks in their cycles (guessing for jumpstart until cyp or enth kicks in), so i dont know how long you could use it. Use T3 together with clen and that should be a good fat burner.

LOL....why not? any more info guys?

4plates is offline Banned
    prop will give you the least bloat,but i wont cut fat,diet and cardio will be the key factor there.

nope, test prop is excellent for cutting fat bro! especially when combined with tren or winny, but tren is detectable for 5 months and winny depot for 3 months, oral winny 3 weeks, a little better but still too long.....or even better anavar , as anavar cuts subcutaneous body fat....

P.S NEED AN EXTRA MODERATOR?

Originally posted by MAGNUS
    nope, test prop is excellent for cutting fat bro! especially when combined with tren or winny, but tren is detectable for 5 months and winny depot for 3 months, oral winny 3 weeks, a little better but still too long.....or even better anavar , as anavar cuts subcutaneous body fat....

P.S NEED AN EXTRA MODERATOR?
    lol,prop DOES NOT BURN FAT,either does winny or tren,or anavar.
    where did you get that information?

Don't have time to explain, i can see this ones going to go round and round.......has anyone used steroids on this board? we have alot of ego's around......believe me bro test is EXCELLENT for cutting fat, if you knew shit you would also know the other compunds are excellent also!!! as to is d-bol as a secondary because it elevates IGF-1 to a phenominal level!

ok bro,you know what your talking about

this sounds like its going to turn into a pissing contest,so im out.
    just dont give me any adsvice on any threads i post

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I don't know much but I will have to go with 4plates on this one. AAS have very little fat burning properties ( other then a small increase in metabolism and of course the natural fat burning properties of gaining lean mass). Anavar does seem to have some special properties when it comes to abdominal fat. Diet and cardio will be the main factors in determining fat loss along with T-3 if you are going to use it. Good Luck with your cycle I hope all goes well.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Um..... MAGNUS - before you go claiming that other people dont know s**t you might want to get your facts strait - first no other anabolic /androgeninc compound other than anavar has been clinically shown to reduce adiposity, period- if you can bring a study that disproves that statement, I welcome it.

Second, dont go asking for advice and then flame people for giving it, especially people who have been here awhile - whether you have more experience than some people doesnt really matter - because I can assure you there are many people on here who have far more juice and training experience that you.

So chill out or you arent going to make many friends and wont be here long enough to make enemies

Btw: The Prop/T3 is a good cutting cycle - except for the testing I would add some Tren or anavar if you can afford it.

Mt.Tren is offline Banned
    look at this would ya.and hes asking to be a mod,lol.
    no offence bro ,but it looks like you need to do some more homework especilly if you want to be a moderator,that could be dangerous,lol

LOL......right no problem.......i'm out, mods need to get a control of the board though, some dangerous info flying around, i can tell you also have ALOT of young members who are mislead and ill educated, i have seen alot of post here since i joined a while ago that turned into nothing more than slagging matches. To be fully honest i was in 2minds whether 2 put this post up as after a discussion with members on other boards warned me the state this site was in and the ego's flying around, not a problem, i shall return to my own board and leave you gents to sort things out. Take care.

Originally posted by MAGNUS
    To be fully honest i was in 2minds whether 2 put this post up as after a discussion with members on other boards warned me the state this site was in and the ego's flying around, not a problem, i shall return to my own board and leave you gents to sort things out. Take care.
    Please do - and take your flying ego with you - but if you are ever interested in discussing something of worth, then feel free to come back

OK not a problem i said my goodbyes, let it slide quietly, no need for a slagging match, benefits no-one.

agreed - nor was I attempting to instigate one - just making sure that you know you are always welcome here - just was asking that you chill out on your answers above

O.K thanks, the problem with any board is the lack of contact, i never meant any attitude to be placed in any of my posts, and because you can't see my face etc...... emotions get read in posts when they should never have been, might bob back some time. Later.

True enough - nothing like eye contact to convey meaning but anyway - let us know how the Prop?t3 cycle goes - I like prop myself

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    hmm, interesting. Guys, in terms of studies agree with you four plates and cycleon that AAS can't directly decrease adipose tissue in most cases. But many people who have run 1g+ of test a week claim for their to be a therrmogenic effect in it. Also, var is known for having this odd property of somehow reducing inter-abdominal adipose tissue in long stints (16weeks or such.) Many have noticed this effect. There is also some debate as to whether or not tren is thermogenic or perhaps even more adipose reducing than that directly, but nothing conclusive that i know about has been said legitimately. So guys, the jury is not out yet, perhaps they can cause fat loss. But test (and AAS) definately does aid in fat loss, b/c it will allow bodyfat % to be lower than normal with cardio and diet b/c of muscle mantainance to miniscule gain. So in a way everyone is right (and wrong-- including me i'm sure), just perhaps you should choose your words more carefully MAGNUS, b/c of chances of being taken literally.

still growin is offline Member
    Magnus, what board are you a member on? Are you a mod/vet over there? Just curious, always looking for more info bro. Lemme know

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Magnus good to see other countries joining us, glad to see you didnt bring your ego with you, anyway I think if you stick around and read youu might learn a thing or two, I think we may just pass you up on the mod thing for now and we are all topped up with board cleaners so you cant fit in there anyway nice to see you. But if you wondered what we look for in a mod, start to be a pillar in the community help people out (selflessly) answer questions, dont flame people, then later on we may consider it!

peace

Thread Information