Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Question Oil at injection site

I did two spot injections today. One in my shoulder, and one in my quad-2ml deca , and 1ml of sust. 25g 1' pin. I broke them into two sites because I didnt want to do 3ml in one spot- last time I did that i was a hurting puppy for a few days. I dont mind 2ml in the glute, but I thought I would give the old glutes a little break. When I did the quad shot I pulled out the pin after I pushed in all the oil, and there was some oil on my skin where the pin had been. What do you guys think? I that normal? It wasnt a lot, but it was noticable. My shoulder is a little sore, but my quad dosent hurt a bit. I did 1ml in the shoulder and 2 ml in the quad.

I ment I dont mind 3ml in the glute.

That's kinda what I thought. My shoulder is killing, and my Quad dosnt hurt at all. WTF? I shot my Left quad and my RT shoulder. I'm RT handed, so that RT shoulder is a lot harder to shoot.

still growin is offline Member
    Yeah, that is normal bro. As long as it is only a little oil its not a big deal. Happens to me sometimes too. Some times a little blood comes out after your remove the needle too. As long as you aspirate , you should be good to go!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    it's normal bro after i inject sometimes i have that little bit of oil on the injection site. i always let a little drop run down the pin for the lubrication. sometimes there's a little bit of blood from site too. the pain that you feel is normal deca doesn't bother me when i inject at all, but the sust stings like a bitch alone. mix the two together in the same syringe, and your good to go depending on where you inject. damn, sust in the pecs hurts like a motherf@cker.
    good luck with cycle

I aspirtated, and yea I did see some blood too. Never done a pec shot Kreper, Not sure about that, How does fina feel in the pec?

Billmister is offline Member
    when you aspirate you should see little air bubbles, that's when you know it's in the muscle, and if you see blood it's no good. Accually that happend to me today. I poked in my glut and i saw little blood so i pulled out, and re sticked my ass, and again freaken blood, so i pulled out and "TRIED" to stick the needle in again and that shit hurt like a biittttccchhh. So i took that needle out and used a new one. and then it went in like nothing and when i aspirated the "4th" time it worked

Thread Information