A.D. is offline New Member

A Bit Of Help And Guidance,please

hi, i'm getting prepared to start my 2nd cycle,1st was 10mths ago= sus and deca for 8 wks.this time i want to try a different stack, for a longer duration.i've obtained the gear,and done plenty of double checking and they all seem legit.
    this is what i intend to cycle, i'm not trying to achieve massive gains, but quality.

=====SUS ===OXAND SPA======GANABOL=====PRIMO DEPOT======
    WK1 250/w ---------------------------------------------------------
    WK2 250/w ---------------------------------------------------------
    WK3 500/W --------------------------------------------------------
    WK4 500/w----15mg/day -------------------------------------------
    WK5 ---------- 20mg/d ----------------------------------------------
    WK6 ---------- 25mg/d ----------200mg/w --------------------------
    WK7 -----------------------------200mg/w--------------------------
    WK8 ---------------------------- 200mg/w-------200mg/w-----------
    WK9 --------------------------------------------200mg/w-----------
    WK10 --------------------------------------------200mg/w-----------

also i'm not quite sure how much hcg and clomid i would to take after this cycle!
    i'm in good shape,weigh 195 lbs,5ft 9ins, and been training for 8years.

what do you guys think or recomend?
    Last edited by A.D.; 10-06-2002 at 02:55 PM.

still growin is offline Member
    Little hard for me to read and understand bro. Can you clearify a bit please?

done some editing should be ok now

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    personaly i dont like it ,first off the sust takes a about 3 weeks to kick in ,the prop in it usesless unless u hittin ed or eod .so right when all the other estres are kicking in ur stopping .the ox id put up front at 30 mg min. along with creatine to compliment it since it stimulets the phosphocretine sysnthesis in the muscle ,also the var will help bring quick strength.the eq 3 weeks at 200 dosent even have time to kick in ,eq is a lengthy drug must be ran 10 weeks min.and the primo again u need to run a little longer then 3 weeks at 200 should be ok since ur receptors are farely fresh.if i were to run these this is how id do it .
    1-10 500 sust
    1-10 400 eq
    1-4 30mg var ed
    5-10 primo 300
    now the var could be in the front or at the end ,like 8-12 to help keep gains and jump on the clomid rigth away so u dont have to wait it s up ti u

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    missed ur other question ,clomid 300 mg day one ,then 100 mg ed for ten days ,then 50 mg for ten days ,gcg wont be neccesary.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    personaly i dont like it ,first off the sust takes a about 3 weeks to kick in ,the prop in it usesless unless u hittin ed or eod .so right when all the other estres are kicking in ur stopping .the ox id put up front at 30 mg min. along with creatine to compliment it since it stimulets the phosphocretine sysnthesis in the muscle ,also the var will help bring quick strength.the eq 3 weeks at 200 dosent even have time to kick in ,eq is a lengthy drug must be ran 10 weeks min.and the primo again u need to run a little longer then 3 weeks at 200 should be ok since ur receptors are farely fresh.if i were to run these this is how id do it .
    1-10 500 sust
    1-10 400 eq
    1-4 30mg var ed
    5-10 primo 300
    now the var could be in the front or at the end ,like 8-12 to help keep gains and jump on the clomid rigth away so u dont have to wait it s up ti u
    Naw running the var for only 4 weeks will do jack shit, I didn't get the big strength gains and hardening until like week 4-6. I'd run the anavar at 30mg ed for 8 weeks maybe the last 8 weeks of the cycle and run the sust all the way through (although personally I'd go with a different choice of test than sust though).

thanks guys for the info,

big n u say jump on the clomid straight away, from what ive read sus will still be in there up to 4wks,by which time ill have finished clomid

Thread Information