still growin is offline Member

Still growins next cycle ? Give me your .02:D

Whats up good bros? I have somehow managed to take almost 3 months off after recovery from last cycle. WOW, that is an all time record! My receptors are feeling awfully fresh nowadays! I am putting an order in pretty soon, and wants some opinions. All I have so far is some tt winny 20ml 100mg, and clomid.Here is what I am thinking

1-12 400 mg tt eq ( any sug. on better brands? don't want 50mg/ml)
    1-10 400 mg enanthanate
    10-15 100mg winny eod
    16-19 clomid therapy

I will be getting some nolv in case, even though I don't seem prone to gyno. Got five cycles under my belt. Never used test. always used d-bol, but never again. 180lbs 5'11" 8-9% bf
    Want to gain some keepable size, and harden up more! Looking for some vascularity with the eq, some size with the test, and to harden with the winny. What do ya think? Everyone who reads this needs to give there .02 please! Peace

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro ,i was gonna say add some dbol up front but then u said never again so thats outta the question.i would add something up front to kinda jumpsatrt everything mentally when u start feeling it right away it makes u bust ur ass even more .

Thanks for the response bro. What about the other 6 people? lol I thought about using something to kick start, but don't like d-bol or anadrol . Any suggestions?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    One thing about the suggestions for Eq.. I'm using QV in my cycle now and it is working quite well, And I have yet to hear any bad things about QV products. Of course, I don't have much experience.. I just wanted to throw that out there.

4plates is offline Banned
    looks good the only thing i would change is the winny to everyday

You mean half a cc? It is 100mg

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    If you don't mind being a pin cusion, Fina would work for a good jump start. I'm trying it myself starting tomorrow.

MAX30

Thread Information