beachbod is offline Junior Member

whats best for water retention and gyno protection?

Hey guys, wondering what is best for reducing water retention and preventing gyno. I have access to nolvadex , liquidex, and arimidex (generic brand). I am running dbol 40mgs week 1-2, 35 mgs week3-4, tt eq 600 mgs/week 1-12, qv test enhantate 500mgs/week 1-12, fina week 9-15 100mgs/ed, winny 50mgs eod weeks 10-16. Afraid of the bloat bc I will be going home for winterbreak from school and dont want to look like a ballon, parents already suspect. 20 mgs nolva ed? .5 armidex ed? liquidex? What have you guys used that works the best, especially if u can compare them.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    as you probably know, liquidex and arimidex are not effective in combatting the gyno caused by fina, but in my opinion its a rare thing.

get some bromo if your worried about it.

bump for the other info

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    if it's bloat your concerned about .5mg arimidex ed throughout cycle works for me. like buddha said noval wont help with prog. gyno so bromo will be in order. i saw that you were tapering the dbol weeks 3-4 i would stick with a regular dose 35mg, or 40mg. do you have milkthistle,and ala for this cycle?

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    what about proviron

Thread Information