Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Who the fuk is? and where the fuk is Tai?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Tai im short and fat. How do i become tall and fat like you?

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Age 27
    Weight 180
    Height 5'9
    Cycle experience -Enough

Hey bud couple questions.

My next cycle is:

1-12 Test Enth 500mg
    1-12 Equipoise 400mg
    8-12 Anavar 40mg

I've never front loaded before does it really make for a better cycle?if so how much for how long?
    I have Armidex and Clomid for PCT,I've never had a problem with gyno but I bought it for the water/estrogen factor still.I don't want to take it during the cycle so gains are at full potential but would adding it to the latter part of the cycle with the var rather then the end be beneficial for a more dry and leaner look?

How would you take the pct?

I was gonna do the Clomid at 100mg ed for the first 2 weeks and 50 the last2 starting on the day of the last injection is this cool?
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 03-09-2008 at 10:16 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Can I expect a refund check?

Quote Originally Posted by RBD85 View Post
    I want my money back!

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Tai,

I've seen you mention halo before so I looked up a little bit on it and it sounds very intriguing.

What were your experiences with it and how and what would you run it with?? Thanks in advance.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Age 27
    Weight 180
    Height 5'9
    Cycle experience -Enough

My next cycle is:

1-12 Test Enth 500mg
    1-12 Equipoise 400mg
    8-12 Anavar 40mg

I've never front loaded before does it really make for a better cycle?if so how much for how long?
    I have Armidex and Clomid for PCT,I've never had a problem with gyno but I bought it for the water/estrogen factor still.I don't want to take it during the cycle so gains are at full potential but would adding it to the latter part of the cycle with the var rather then the end be beneficial for a more dry and leaner look?

I was gonna do the Clomid at 100mg ed for the first 2 weeks and 50 the last2 starting on the day of the last injection is this cool?

That is the exact cycle down to the dosage I'm currently on right now and I love it. The only difference is I started the anavar at week 9 instead of 8. Don't expect to gain a ton of weight or mass but as long as you diet clean, which I put a lot of effort into doing, your body comp will change dramatically. Good luck homes.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Tai if I swallowed 5000mg of test undecanoate a day do you think that would have any affect? Maybe 10000mg? Why was the undecanoate ever made if noone uses/likes it? yes you would get about 200mg worth of it and waste the rest lol

What’s stronger anavar or superdrol? superdrol is for the supplements section.. i don’t count it as aas
    If I mix boil methyl alcohol and test base together can I methylate my own test? i don’t believe so but it would be a fun experiment

Can I mix a half of lb of test prop with 1 cup mineral oil - 1 cup grain alcohol, cut squares out of paper towels and make my own patches?
    How many patches like this would I have to wear a day to get approx 500mg a week? You need that transdermal shit they use on horses to apply their medication to mix with it, talk to ur local vet
    These are actual thoughts I've had at some point in the last week that I prob should not have made public.
    =]
    any attention is good attention

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I've got a TRT question.

40 years old, training exp:18 years, 6'3", 218lbs, 15% to 20% body fat, diet should be better.

I've been using Androderm for 14 months at three 5 mg patches per day. I would like to switch to either Test Cyp or Enth, both of which are available to me generically for pennies on the dollar. Once I start using the injectable will there be a noticable falling off of my testosterone levels while I adjust to esterfied version of testosterone ? vs the more instantaneous effect of the Androderm patches, which use testoterone suspension?
    Or something like that? Would I need to front load? I'm seeing my doctor on Monday.
    Thanks,
    CR
    i would cease administration of the patches and just frontload your first injection of esterfied by 50% to accommodate for the cumulative build up that would occur naturally anyways.

infact i use 100mg/testE /wk or 50mg testP every 3rd day for my trt dosing regiment and it works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    when i cycle i only use short esters
    prop
    ace
    phynlprop

i prefer short esters so that i read peak more quickly, and i dont have long before pct, like get on do it right get off take a break hit it again

first i start with test, somewhere between 50-100mg ed
    next i add my DHT, either winny or masteron , most of the time masteron, i like it more and its actually meant to be injected (17aa vs ester)
    next i choose a 19nor, (once i blended them and i didnt like it at all... but i never tried it with letro/caber)
    most of the time i choose m-tren due to the fact that 1-2mg a day is more than enough, making it dirt cheap. sometimes nandro, and currently tren ace

my dosages usually look like this:
    50-100mg ed test p
    equal to test is the dose of the dht
    1/2 test dose of its m-tren/tren, 3/4 of test dose if its nando

never cycle without .25mg letro ED, side effects hit me hard, occasionally throwing caber in

i never tried hcg before, but this cycle im doing it at 500iu 2x wk until the last week of PCT, it feels good i will do it every time

I have tried halo before, and liked it. i think my next cycle will be something like test/winny or masteron/deca /halo. halo was hard on my joints.

i would never mix halo and m-tren again i will probably go to prison for shooting someone over nothing it makes me crazy

i loved halo but i dont like using orals due to liver toxicity, i was using 70mg var on this cycle for about a week and a half, and i got sick again. i always get sick while on orals, and i make sure to drink 1-2 gallons of water a day.
    when i take orals my muscles cramp, everything feels sore like im not getting enough nutrition, im tired, its hard to eat, i need extra sleep, and i dont feel like doing anything at all.

PCT is always nolvadex +proviron ... im thinking of adding arimidex or aromasin next time but i really dont know anything about them.. really never cared to learn because letro was all i needed but from all i have read im not ready to try letro in pct

i really dont have a rule for time off. sometimes i take 2 weeks off. sometimes two months. last break was about 10 months.
    and this is directed to who? and what is your question? And what the hell are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr View Post
    run ur self over w/ a go'cart when your young.. don’t know how the hell i did it but i did.

Age 27
    Weight 180
    Height 5'9
    Cycle experience -Enough

My next cycle is:

1-12 Test Enth 500mg
    1-12 Equipoise 400mg
    8-12 Anavar 40mg

Front load EQ
    run var 2 weeks longer (to week 14)
    lower ur test to 250-300mg/wk to help w/ bloat
    no need for an AI or SERM while on (its a waste IMO)

pct should be just like anthony roberts guide... or i just usually use a SERM and an AI like aromasin and Nolva or Torm and arimidex.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Tai,

I've seen you mention halo before so I looked up a little bit on it and it sounds very intriguing.

What were your experiences with it and how and what would you run it with?? Thanks in advance.
    i have tried it from 40mg ed to 150mg ED
    imo 75mg ED seems to be the optimum, but it causes insane dryness for me and makes my muscles so tight (worse than tren) that i become more injury prone..
    the strength gains were identical to tren.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Beast said he likes to take clen in one dose in the morning. Does this reduce its effectiveness?

so i missed out did i? was i too impatient? damn it!

moush is offline Senior Member
    Hey Tai, Ive been around AR for a while so I know a good amount of info from all you guys but im still iffy on certain compounds to use during and after cycles and what compounds are run well with others.

I am 5'8" 205 lbs 12-14% bf
    I just had surgery, I had a tummy tuck to remove excess skin from my abs after excessive weightloss at a young age.
    Cycle Experience:
    1) wk 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    Ran Clomid and nolva for PCT

2) wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq 400mg/wk
    Ran Clomid and Nolva for PCT

3) wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-15 Eq 400mg/wk
    wk 1-9 Tren E 500mg/wk

4) Anavar only cycle at 60mg ED

5) Test E 750mg/wk
    Ran L-Dex during - tingling nips
    Ran Aromasin and Nolva for PCT

5) Here is what I have an Idea of but I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has ran Tren E and Deca together with anavar?
    Here it is:
    wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Deca 200mg/wk
    wk 1-10 Tren E 500mg/wk
    wk 8-20 Anavar 60mg ED

What do you think? Does this work well together? I will be on a cutting diet while running this? Is it worth it to use the Deca while cutting? How well would anavar work with the Tren E? What should I have on hand for during cycle and PCT? Any help is greatly appreciated bro thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    Hey Tai, Ive been around AR for a while so I know a good amount of info from all you guys but im still iffy on certain compounds to use during and after cycles and what compounds are run well with others.

I am 5'8" 205 lbs 12-14% bf
    I just had surgery, I had a tummy tuck to remove excess skin from my abs after excessive weightloss at a young age.
    Cycle Experience:
    1) wk 1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    Ran Clomid and nolva for PCT

2) wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Eq 400mg/wk

3) wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-15 Eq 400mg/wk
    wk 1-9 Tren E 500mg/wk

4) Anavar only cycle at 60mg ED

5) Test E 750mg/wk
    Ran L-Dex during - tingling nips
    Ran Aromasin and Nolva for PCT

5) Here is what I have an Idea of but I wanted to get an opinion from someone who has ran Tren E and Deca together with anavar?
    Here it is:
    wk 1-16 Test E 500mg/wk
    wk 1-14 Deca 200mg/wk
    wk 1-10 Tren E 500mg/wk
    wk 8-20 Anavar 60mg ED

What do you think? Does this work well together? I will be on a cutting diet while running this? Is it worth it to use the Deca while cutting? How well would anavar work with the Tren E? What should I have on hand for during cycle and PCT? Any help is greatly appreciated bro thanks!
    anavar w/ tren is a waste imo as var is so weak its effects are pretty much masked by tren.
    deca while cutting is great since your your usually quite dry from cycling carbs and being glycogen depleted... deca allows me to train harder and heavier and say 200mg/wk doesnt really induce that much bloat since it only has a ~20%aromatization rate.
    swap Var for a real DHT mast or win.

dont worry bout caber or bromo IMO .. you most likely wont need it at all infact .25mg letro ED (IF SIGNS OCCUR) should suffice to nerf any prolactin/progesterone issues.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    Beast said he likes to take clen in one dose in the morning. Does this reduce its effectiveness?
    beast knows clen and beast knows best.
    i have to aggree w/ him on taking it once in the AM if thats what he stated.. especially since its halflife is so long.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    1st. test-e 1-12 2x250mg shots/week
    2nd. as stated previously (test-e and deca )
    3rd. i was asking you what compound to stack with the e and deca.
    is PCT fine and is a-dex good to run through cycle .25 eod as have had gyno previously
    if you have gyno issues i'd opt for low dose of letro.
    an ideal compound to stack w/ test/deca would be a DHT such as win/mast/drol

what do you think I should run for PCT for my proposed cycle of Test, Deca and Tren ?

What if i chose not to run any orals, would a cycle of Test, Deca and Tren still be a good cycle to run during a cut?

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    what do you think I should run for PCT for my proposed cycle of Test, Deca and Tren ?

What if i chose not to run any orals, would a cycle of Test, Deca and Tren still be a good cycle to run during a cut?
    yep it would be a golden choice imo... no need for orals at all.

pct should be your standard SERM/AI combo .. you can incorp HCG if you want but i have never found anything special bout it in any protocols i have tried (during cycle, 2wks prior to pct, and during pct)...

thanks tai!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Dear Tai,

Which cycle would you advise?

or

Thanks.

Front load eq?I was talking about the test.I don't know shit about the benefits of front loading at all,can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Dear Tai,

Which cycle would you advise?

or

Thanks.
    which ever one comes with your sister

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    which ever one comes with your sister
    but what if i have no sister? than mean no cycle for me?

Front load eq?I was talking about the test.I don't know shit about the benefits of front loading at all,can you explain?
    in simple, long estered compounds stay in your system for 2-3weeks.. due totheir extensive half life.. so everytime you inject (say every 3 days) your adding more of said compound ontop of its self... so it will cumulative stack on its self(in a since) for a short duration until it platues usually around week 3-4 depending on the ester attached.

so lets say (for simplicities sake) Drug A has a HL of 3days (every 3 days its total amount is degraded by 50%)

First day u inject 200mg
    3rd day u inject 200mg (as you are suppose to because all the parrots on the board tell you to) so now u have a total of
    100mg(left over amount from first injection)+200mg(total from recent injection)
    day 6 3rd administration
    you inject 200mg .. again like ur suppose to but this time you have 50mg left over from ur first injection 100mg left over from your 2nd injection and now 200mg added to it from your most recent injection for a total of 350mg in your system. this will continue to gradually grow until for several more adminstrations where your plasma levels will peak. (there are charts and more refined explinations out there but this is as simple as i kan make it.

if you frontload say 600mg on your first shot then return to your regiment of 200mg E3D then you basically bypass the first 2-3weeks of build up and cut right to the chase. works with any long estered compound.
    Last edited by taiboxa; 03-10-2008 at 01:32 PM.

hauss man is offline Member
    how long have you cruised tai?

thanks for the advice tai....its very much appreciated!

just a quick curiousity question for you: what kinds of gains do you get while using test, tren , deca in a cutting cycle?

I just got back from my doc and he almost gave me the ok to start lifting but i told him that i want everything to heal correctly theres no rush to get back into lifting yet so he told me to start with the cardio first and wait 2 weeks til my next appointment. I am on a high protein, med carb, med fat diet right now. I was down to 6% bf this summer at 185 and right now im 205 so im hoping to cut down again while on cycle to 6% but at a higher weight.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    hey tai,
    I'm cutting right now and I'm going to be hitting this cycle mid april. I'm wanting to gain a helluva lotta size and power. Would you throw in a bit of dbol in the beginning of the cycle as well?

I'm also gonna be doing 40mcg of IGF ed for 25days at the beginning of my cycle and during pct.
    let me know what you would alter. thanks tai

TEST-E
    Wks 1-8 500mgs/wk
    Wks 9-12 1000 mgs/wk

TREN -E
    Wks 4-10 400mgs/wk

D-BOL
    Wks 9-12 50mgs/ed

PCT
    nolva 20mgs/ed
    arimidex .25mgs/ed

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    Does dostinex at the normal dose hinder your gains more or less than letro at say .50mg/ed?

in simple, long estered compounds stay in your system for 2-3weeks.. due totheir extensive half life.. so everytime you inject (say every 3 days) your adding more of said compound ontop of its self... so it will cumulative stack on its self(in a since) for a short duration until it platues usually around week 3-4 depending on the ester attached.

so lets say (for simplicities sake) Drug A has a HL of 3days (every 3 days its total amount is degraded by 50%)

First day u inject 200mg
    3rd day u inject 200mg (as you are suppose to because all the parrots on the board tell you to) so now u have a total of
    100mg(left over amount from first injection)+200mg(total from recent injection)
    day 6 3rd administration
    you inject 200mg .. again like ur suppose to but this time you have 50mg left over from ur first injection 100mg left over from your 2nd injection and now 200mg added to it from your most recent injection for a total of 350mg in your system. this will continue to gradually grow until the for several more adminstrations where your plasma levels will peak. (there are charts and more refined explinations out there but this is as simple as i kan make it.

if you frontload say 600mg on your first shot then return to your regiment of 200mg E3D then you basically bypass the first 2-3weeks of build up and cut right to the chase. works with any long estered compound.
    Very informative thanks buddy.

I just got home from the doctors office and I was prescribed 100mg of Test Cyp. per week.
    So on the first two injections I should do 150mgs per. injection in the first week.
    I'm picking up my RX on Wednesday and then I'll be good to go.
    Thanks for your help and understanding.
    Peace,
    CraigR.
    Regarding your 100mgs of Test E that you use do you inject once or twice per week?

I would cease administration of the patches and just frontload your first injection of esterfied by 50% to accommodate for the cumulative build up that would occur naturally anyways.

infact I use 100mg/testE/wk or 50mg testP every 3rd day for my trt dosing regiment and it works wonders
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 03-10-2008 at 01:21 PM.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    great thread idea Tai

I just got home from the doctors office and I was prescribed 100mg of Test Cyp. per week.
    So on the first two injections I should do 150mgs per. injection in the first week.
    I'm picking up my RX on Wednesday and then I'll be good to go.
    Thanks for your help and understanding.
    Peace,
    CraigR.
    Regarding your 100mgs of Test E that you use do you inject once or twice per week?
    i would inject 150mg on your first administration and then 100mg Every 7th day afterwards.
    i have seen absolutely NO difference in any way shape or form from administering testE once a week vs 2x a week when on a TRT dosing regiment since the dose is so low and the hormonal fluctuations are practically negligible. now if ur doing like 1g a week then yeah that 50% drop from the half life of the drug is going to be a drastic depletion in plasma levels since ur going from 1000mg to 500mg but when ur talking 50mg.. its really no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by "Narkissos" View Post
    great thread idea Tai
    thanks.. beast inspired me

Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution View Post
    Does dostinex at the normal dose hinder your gains more or less than letro at say .50mg/ed?
    neither really cause any Hinderence in gains..
    letro makes me dry, loss of libido (not impotent though), and slightly lethargic.
    caber makes me moody as fvck, makes sex very unsatisfying- that euphoria i get post climax doesnt seem to really hang around its ilke OK i just had sex lets go again.. maybe this time i will want icecream afterwards.. but no.. no icecream urge.. beast had a lil ordeal w/ caber that i gave him some ideas on, it'd be nice if he could shine some light on how it affected him when he played around/ommited his dostinex/caber dosing.

personally i dont use any ancillaries unless I KNOW im seeing symptoms of some sort of progesterone/gyno/prolactin issues. otherwise i find it MUCH MUCH more ideal to manipulate my estrogen through my test dosage (which is my primary aromatizing compound.)

NOTE: i had all these copied and pasted in orderly fasion answered and everything but some how i fvckered it up (imagine that) and now i gotta sift back through and find the Q's i over looked (fvcking microsoft word)

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Tai please help me decide Kate Beckinsale or Adrina Lima

Thank you,
    I really appreciate your well thought out answer, I feel better about knowing all the different aspects of TRT dosing and hormonal fluctuations.
    Peace,
    CR
    not in a DSM type of way.

i would inject 150mg on your first administration and then 100mg Every 7th day afterwards.
    i have seen absolutely NO difference in any way shape or form from administering testE once a week vs 2x a week when on a TRT dosing regiment since the dose is so low and the hormonal fluctuations are practically negligible. now if ur doing like 1g a week then yeah that 50% drop from the half life of the drug is going to be a drastic depletion in plasma levels since ur going from 1000mg to 500mg but when ur talking 50mg.. its really no big deal

39+1 is offline Banned
    thanks.. beast inspired me

neither really cause any Hinderence in gains..
    letro makes me dry, loss of libido (not impotent though), and slightly lethargic.
    caber makes me moody as fvck, makes sex very unsatisfying- that euphoria i get post climax doesnt seem to really hang around its ilke OK i just had sex lets go again.. maybe this time i will want icecream afterwards.. but no.. no icecream urge.. beast had a lil ordeal w/ caber that i gave him some ideas on, it'd be nice if he could shine some light on how it affected him when he played around/ommited his dostinex/caber dosing.

personally i dont use any ancillaries unless I KNOW im seeing symptoms of some sort of progesterone/gyno/prolactin issues. otherwise i find it MUCH MUCH more ideal to manipulate my estrogen through my test dosage (which is my primary aromatizing compound.)

NOTE: i had all these copied and pasted in orderly fasion answered and everything but some how i fvckered it up (imagine that) and now i gotta sift back through and find the Q's i over looked (fvcking microsoft word)
    what are you talking about now?

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? If he was on juice.

first things first.. as MUCH as i hate to admit it.. Anthony Roberts was right lol... when dealing w/ AAS.. "More is MORE"
    so using that in conjunction w/ some COMMON since?sense?cents? we will try to compose a cycle that will give you biggest bang for your buck.

i'll make my admendments in bold and then summarize post quote.

Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    hey tai,
    I'm cutting right now and I'm going to be hitting this cycle mid april. I'm wanting to gain a helluva lotta size and power. Would you throw in a bit of dbol in the beginning of the cycle as well?

I'm also gonna be doing 40mcg of IGF ed for 25days at the beginning of my cycle and during pct.
    let me know what you would alter. thanks tai

TEST-E
    Wks 1-8 500mgs/wk
    Wks 9-12 1000 mgs/wk (stay at 500mg/wk No need to up it.. its just not practical the increase in dosage for such a short duration, especially so close to pct is just not efficient in any perspective. just keep it the same or instead use that 4 weeks of extra test at the BEGGINING of the cycle. nothing says loving like a huge spike in estrogen )

TREN -E
    Wks 4-10 400mgs/wk Run this the whole way through if you can. 10wks of 400mg/wk of trenE is a prime text book run time protocol. 400 is good but you can even get away w/ 300mg/wk [in most cases] and try to stretch it out for the whole 10weeks. really its your call, you have ran tren before if i recall correctly and so i'll let you be the judge [you know your body far better than i do, or so i hope].. if 400 worked for you then run with it.
    D-BOL
    Wks 9-12 50mgs/ed (i'd run dbol first 5-6weeks, and then drun DROL last 4 weeks[right up to pct-i'll explain later]PCT
    nolva 20mgs/ed
    arimidex .25mgs/ed
    PCT looks gold to me imo, im a fan of simlicity and so a SERM + AI = Perfect
    ok some thoughts on the suggestions i made above, test is great its cheap and it keeps your body going normally but too much can cause issues especially when ran w/ a VERY POTENT NOR group like tren so keeping test low while tren is in your system would be the wisest idea, of course everyone is different so if u want keep letro on hand and give it a whirl.. high dose of test w/ tren might work wonders for you.. or it might make you the biggest moodiest bitch alive and give you some nice milk spewing ta'tas.

the orals: Dbol is very potent- one of my favs.. i have found greater success w/ orals when NOT running the same oral back to back.. so if u run dbol to jump start.. end it w/ drol. also i state this because drol is a potent DHT and dht's are great for aiding in freeing up natty test levels which can aid in post cycle recovery.

for your pct. well u got your serm, you got ur AI and the only thing left is high cholesterol foods w/ tons of o m e g a fatty acids..
    tons of cashews, nuts, yolks, salmon, and any other good fats which will aid in the production of endogenous test production

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    8.49grams.. go read Hank the Cow Dog you noob .. psh..

39+1 is offline Banned
    none too small, none will be ignored! (i just wanna be like beast!)

so go ahead and throw them up.. comments/questions/ideas/cycling protocols/stacks.

post cycle regiments, cruising, bridging... you name it and i will help ya with it.

please keep it professional here thanks

im doing this because of the 1min delay on replying to PM's
    so after i reply i have to wait one minute to reply to another.. WELL EFF that by that time i already forgot wtf im doing and that question is as good sa lost so for tai's sake lets all keep it compiled here thanks
    when changing cycles should i just change drugs and double the dose

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    Tai please help me decide Kate Beckinsale or Adrina Lima
    take it to the female forum homeskillet

Thank you,
    I really appreciate your well thought out answer, I feel better about knowing all the different aspects of TRT dosing and hormonal fluctuations.
    Peace,
    CR
    not in a DSM type of way.
    not a problem, my mentor for my senior research project when i was working on my bio Bachelors was also a nutritionst, a biochemist, and an endocrinologist LOL talk about too much free time and too much money... well he got me in contact w/ a TON of endocrinologist.. legit ones and the "longivity chain" ones that just sell to anyone. i soon learned that there are MORE PEOPLE on this bord who have a better grasp of AAS and exogenous hormones than MOST DOCTORS who have specialized in endocrinology.

few examples..
    one guy go prescribed
    Sust 12 amps
    TrenA (yeah WTF?!) 75mg/ml (10ml Bottle)
    Deca 10ml bottle 200mg/ml
    and Halo 2.5mg tabs

heres how hee was suppose to run them
    first week he would take 1 shot of Sust (250mg EOD) then 1 shot every 2nd week (i was lost from here)
    next he would 1 shot of trenA 75mg every 4th day until it ran out (10ml bottle) this tren regiment began same time he started sust.
    when his sust ran out he was suppose to run deca 200mg/wk
    then for some ungodforsaken reason when his deca was out he was suppose to take 500iu of HCG 1x a week for 6months while taking 2.5mg halo 2x a day
    after the 6months HE STARTS THIS RETARDED ORDEAL OVER AGAIN!

oh yeah.. he was taking 1iu of GH ED 5on 2 off regiment
    said he could FEEL A DIFFERENCE by the 3rd day of taking GH!~
    i knwo i know no price talk but i dont kare .. he was paying 12+USD for 1iu of GH but since its US PHARM GRADE its 10x better than any other GH out there ><

:rants over sorry.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information