Thread: Gyno Sucks!!!

brundle is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Gyno Sucks!!!

Hey there, I'm planning on doing a cycle in a couple months. It's going to be a short cycle of dbol , deca , sust, clomid, novalex.

Last time (and the only time I've cycled), I had no anti-e's and I had damn sensitive nipples from it from months afterward. Thankfully it resided after about 4 months.

I'm paranoid about gyno this time, especially since I've heard that novalex won't protect you from the progesterone sides from deca.

I'd like some advice on post cycle. (I've heard Winstrol combats the progesterone in deca.) But Winstrol isn't something I'm interested in. I just want to put on the pounds right now.

What should I do to prevent a gyno catastrophe?

still growin is offline Member
    What did you cycle last time? Wass it deca ? I still don't know anyone who has ever got gyno from deca, even though a while ago it was a big topic and worried me. I also hear winny works by competing with the same receptor sites as progesterone. Run arimidex throughout the cycle to prevent gyno and bloating. If you are prone to gyno, have some nolvadex around in case. Better safe than sorry. Look into bromocriptine, I don't know where to get it, but it is supposed to help against progesterone.

brundle is offline Associate Member

thanks for the info

Appreciate the reply. Thanks.

Quick question: Has deca cause any gyno issues for anyone here???

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    use proviron for the deca gyno.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Yup Proviron that's what I'm planning on using when doing my first cycle soon. I've also read in Mick Hart's book: "Steroids : The Layman's Guide II" that you should use a 20mg tablet a day through out your cycle, most on this board say that you should only use it if you start seeing signs of gyno.

He says that some suggests that it will reduce your muscle gains with 5%, but hey if that's the price to pay to avoid titties, then I for one am OK with it!

Would like to hear from people with experience about this as I don't have any. What do you think about this?? Proviron/arimidex and nolvadex through out your cycle or just proviron/arimidex only adding nolva when gyno symptoms appear????

BTW you can download his books right here on the board:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=31734

Thread Information