Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aguro is offline Associate Member
    What about us poor canadian??!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Babyweight

Either way, I'd like one except I'd like one that I could wear out of the bedroom. XL is wayyyy to large for me. When will we have different sizes????
    Babyweight
    bump to that! I need a large, XL is too big for me 2 unfortunately but if they came out with large Id buy two even if they said anabolicreview.com on the front.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

jay $$$

medium for us ripped pussies?haha.i'm 180.you know i can't do XL!i'm a little whore!!!

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I want to bump this again when can we expect more T-Shirts

Ambulance is offline Member
    Bump for larges and tank tops

As much as I like supporting the web site, I don't think its in our best interest to have the word Anabolic anywhere on the shirt... we have plenty of cops that work out at my gym. Not to put the designs down. The designs are top notch, I guess I'm just paranoid.

the muscle man logo and the slogo "if you dont know dont ask" are my picks! their clean!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    gonna need a medium. I'd order 3.. it's cheaper than graphic t's at AE or old navy.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Bump for larges and tank tops

As much as I like supporting the web site, I don't think its in our best interest to have the word Anabolic anywhere on the shirt... we have plenty of cops that work out at my gym. Not to put the designs down. The designs are top notch, I guess I'm just paranoid.

the muscle man logo and the slogo "if you dont know dont ask" are my picks! their clean!

I am sure we have alot of cops on now but we dont have open source posting so we should be fine.

I would love to have just a black shirt with anabolic review on the front and the logo on the back

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i already paid for one, but never recieved it............i'll take 1 extra large please.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    I am sure we have alot of cops on now but we dont have open source posting so we should be fine.

I would love to have just a black shirt with anabolic review on the front and the logo on the back
    Well... not that I don't care about the board (hell I live on it, I'm lucky I don't pay rent for being here so much) what I meant was... Every gym has cops that work out at it. A cop is never off duty, and if your walking through the gym (with a chance of walking by a gym member who's a cop) and they see the word "anabolic " on your t-shirt don't you think that's not the worlds smartest idea? Would you walk into a police station wearing it?

Just trying to go that extra mile to be safe...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well... not that I don't care about the board (hell I live on it, I'm lucky I don't pay rent for being here so much) what I meant was... Every gym has cops that work out at it. A cop is never off duty, and if your walking through the gym (with a chance of walking by a gym member who's a cop) and they see the word "anabolic " on your t-shirt don't you think that's not the worlds smartest idea? Would you walk into a police station wearing it?

Just trying to go that extra mile to be safe...
    Yeah I would walk in a police station with it on. Screw that cop and anyone else that has anything to say about it. I see people where t-shirts with worse things on them. Plus I know so many cops that use AS it isn't funny. My training partner is one of them

If we shouldn't be as carefull as possible about our secrecy of using AS, then tell me why so many of us use cyber-rights.net and ziplip.com e-mail accounts. Or why we don't go around the gym shouting that we use gear, and how great it is.

I think AR.com is kinda like a bond, so if you see someone with the logo on their shirt you already know... you don't need the word anabolic .

But then again I'm paranoid.

None of this meant as a flame towards you Mud Man. I got tons of respect for ya

PS Where's Jason? I was wondering when he was gonna post back about the status on shirts and any changes in sizes or design. The logo looks fantastic Jason!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice shirts!

I was about to order NOW, then realized there are only XL. I have to wait for a large or medium.

If we shouldn't be as carefull as possible about our secrecy of using AS, then tell me why so many of us use cyber-rights.net and ziplip.com e-mail accounts. Or why we don't go around the gym shouting that we use gear, and how great it is.

I think AR.com is kinda like a bond, so if you see someone with the logo on their shirt you already know... you don't need the word anabolic .

But then again I'm paranoid.

None of this meant as a flame towards you Mud Man. I got tons of respect for ya

PS Where's Jason? I was wondering when he was gonna post back about the status on shirts and any changes in sizes or design. The logo looks fantastic Jason!
    Totally different then wearing a t-shirt. I get and send things through cyberrights that I don't want to be caught with and I'm not going to explain it either . Me wearing a t-shirt means nothing...... I can wear a t-shirt that reads that "I eat babies" is that true no, can I get in any trouble...... again no. You're right I would never go around shouting that I use AS. People are going to think what they want no matter what you wear.

I wasn't flaming you in anyway...... I'm just someone that doesn't give a f**k what anyone else thinks of me. I will wear, say, and do as I please. I will only live once and I'm going to live it the way I want.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wasn't flaming you in anyway...... I'm just someone that doesn't give a f**k what anyone else thinks of me. I will wear, say, and do as I please. I will only live once and I'm going to live it the way I want.
    Thats cool man, I just like to keep a lower profile. Your right, people will think what their gonna think... but I'm not going to give them any more reason to think I'm on any illegal substances by wearing anything with the word "anabolic " on it to verify it. I'm still going to buy one to support the site, but it will be a shirt that will never make it outside of my home.. which is a shame because I love this site

BDTR is offline Retired
    Where's the XXL? I don't like wearing spandex tshirts.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Isnt this an old thread?...I thought that the T-shirt fell through?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Where's the XXL? I don't like wearing spandex tshirts.
    Jerk..... I hate you. I used to wear XXL's too, but have been reduced to wearing larges that fit snug or XL's that fit loose. One of these days I will be there again.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    bump for medium and large sizes...when they get them in ill take all 4

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    bump for medium and large sizes...when they get them in ill take all 4
    What's on the front of the shirts?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I could care less if the shirt said "I DO STEROIDS ". I would love to buy a shirt and support the site. Also, your average cop in the gym could care less about what your t-shirt says. I'm not worried one bit.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Don't feel bad Big Texan, bdtr needs them that big so he can get them over his head. J/J

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Don't feel bad Big Texan, bdtr needs them that big so he can get them over his head. J/J

Bump for Larges.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!!! That was a good one Jugg. You better watch your back, he's not someone I'd wantto piss off.

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    bump for different sizes

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    take it to da top....i want smaller sizes soo i can get these thangs quicker when i order my other products

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyweight
    Either way, I'd like one except I'd like one that I could wear out of the bedroom. XL is wayyyy to large for me. When will we have different sizes????
    Babyweight
    just pictured her in nothing but that t-shirt coming out of my bedroom

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason

All shirts have anabolicreview.com on the front of the shirt at this time, in the future shirts without the website name on it may be offered.
    hopefully you will offer the shirts w/o the "anabolicreview.com" on the front, b/c imo i don't want to a walking billboard that says,"hey look at me, i'm on the sauce."

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    WOAH! THIS IS A VERY OLD THREAD! We are not selling t-shirts yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information