Alex Cross is offline New Member

Question Test Enth??? Or should I spring for SUST???

Hey fellas-

Good to see the site seems to be workin a bit better... Anyhow, plannin my upcomin bulker.. I am going to add 300 mg/wk DECA with the test, but I want to know whether to spring for the Sust @ like $15 a pop. My buddy is telling me to def. spring for it, because its DEFINATLY worth it.. But I AM scared of the sus flu!! Thanks

A/C

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I prefer test enanthate personally. All the esters in sus are just a pain in the ass to keep track of for me. If the enanthate is cheaper and you know it is real then go with that in my opinion.

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Well first of all, don't worry about the sust flu. It happens but it isn't a regular thing. If I were you, and I was going on a bulking cycle, I would definately go with the sust. Although, I have taken 2 bulking cycles, one with sust and one with test enthate, and i had better results with the est enthate cycle. But I think that was because that was my first cycle ever. If I were you I would go with the sust! Oh yah, the sust shouldn't be much more than the test enthate. Good luck! Later

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Actually I have the same question, I've done Sust. on a couple of occasions, last time I got Sus. flu real bad, trained hard through it, but am curious about Enanthate this time, I wanna prepare myself for a massive bult cycle for winther along with some EQ. Any suggestions on dosage?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Run test Enth. at 500-750 mgs a week. I use 750 mg/wk, but many people see good results with just 500mg/wk....so do as little as you can if you can get good results. As for the EQ.....it will go great with the Enth. You can run it at 400-600 mg/wk. Most will tell you to run it at 600 mg/wk for at least 10 weeks....NO LESS!! You will see the best results if you can run it for a full 12 wks. Hope this info helps you latman....good luck on the bulker!!!
    P.S.......Fina also works great in a Test/EQ cycle. MAJOR MASS BABY!!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO i'd run the Enanthate at 400 to 600mg/week. A lot easier to keep track of

dansteelman is offline Member
    Find a new source bro! 15 buck a pop, you are getting screwed! I get it for 5-6 bucks an amp! you can find a much better deal!!

By the way, I use sust too, don't ask me for source info for to sell you any, I WON'T! If you cant find sust cheaper, go with enth.

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    Originally posted by dansteelman
    By the way, I use sust too, don't ask me for source info for to sell you any, I WON'T! If you cant find sust cheaper, go with enth.
    Haha Don't worry bro I'm not- I'm not an idiot! Anyhow, he can get the Enth. real cheap, I guess his guys just gets Sust for real expensive.

So I think I will go with the Enth. It is a TON cheaper, only once a week shots, don't have to worry about SUS FLU... Plus since its 250mg sust amps, I would run 500.... Since I am gonna use the enth, should i go with less- say 400 mgs?? I think im gonna run 300mg/wk Deca .... Thanks!!

A/C

Run 400 your first cycle, 500 your second, and 600 your third I'm running 750mg sust a week (Mon-Wed-fri) and i have never gotten the flu (even if you do, it only last about 4 days). I like the sust due to the fast acting prop (keeps me pumped until week 4) hope this helps! good luck bro!

Thread Information