Deltrain is offline New Member

Hitting veins and nerves!

Today as i was pondering starting my cycle i was asking if i should use my shoulder for the injection site. I thought it would be fine being that i have done a douhble cycle of test a few years back. Then i had a thought. My arms have been falling asleep while i sleep so that i wake to numb arms for the past 1 1/2 years. I was wondering if could have done damage to the nerves or veins in them by sticking myself with needles. Anyone ever hear of anything like this before?
    Deltrain

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well nerve damage is remotely possible but vein damage I've never herd of that. Worst case senario, you put a hole in a vein, it will fix itself. Well if you arms are a real problem then just stick to the glutes and quads and dont do anything that requires an ED injection. This way you can get away with only rotating your glutes/quads weekly and not building up scar tissue. And yes its possible to do nerve damage.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Here's what i understand about Limbs falling asleep! Unless its numb all the time, its not nerve damage! When you don't have blood circulation to nerves they will tingle and go numb, this is your body's way of telling you to get ur butt in to a position where it can get blood flow. chances are, you have become more vascular and have droppped body fat, therefore making it easier to cut of blood flow by any type of pressure. My leg and arms fall asleep all the time because I sleep sideways with my hand under my pillow. Best bet would be to buy a body pillow and snuggle with that, it will allow correct spinal cord alignment and keep the blood flow from being restricted to your arm! does this make sense to anyone else, or am i babbling while i'm half asleep? LOL

Thanks for the replies. I wish this was the case "you have become more vascular and have droppped body fat" but i am in need of droping some fat. It was more of a thought that crossed my mind right before i stuck a needle in my shoulder and i just wanted to ask about it. IM sure its no big shit and i will ask my dr next time i see him.
    Thanks,
    Deltrain

Sacramento represent!!!!

Billmister is offline Member
    I would think your laying on it or something. I think the begining of this year for like 3 weeks straight my hands would get or be numb by the time i would get up. It was weired... and sometimes to a point where the numbness would wake me up and i was try to make a fist as hard as i can because since it was like a cramp/numb, i couldn't even close my hand. This happened like 5 out of 7 days. it was weired. But then ever since i made a new sleeping position, it went away. My advise is try other sleeping habits, and see how it goes... good luck

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, that shit happens to me all the time. My arms/hands are always falling asleep. I wake up sometimes, and my hand is in some deformed tiger claw position, but then you just shake it off. I don't think it has anything to do with nerve damage bro, you should be fine. Just fix they way you are sleeping.

heres some funny shit. I went to macys and bought some exspensive sheets for my bed. Some high thread count soft egyption cotton things. They are way more comfortable and i dont toss and turn al night and my arms havent fallin asleep. I think the problem might be fixed.
    Deltrain

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    :LOL: Good to hear

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Deltrain
    heres some funny shit. I went to macys and bought some exspensive sheets for my bed. Some high thread count soft egyption cotton things. They are way more comfortable and i dont toss and turn al night and my arms havent fallin asleep. I think the problem might be fixed.
    Deltrain
    You're one of those silk pajama type of guys huh?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    my arm falls asleep sometimes during the day.. But the worst part is then it wants to stay up all night!!

sorry, I know, that was bad....

Thread Information