Thread: WOW Cramps.

juttsin is offline Junior Member

WOW Cramps.

hey guys, do you get this. ive been on for about 7 weeks now. Ive really been focusing on those wheels. But last night i woke up and did a quick stretch and roled over to my stomack. I really stretched out hard, and then BaMMM. I had the worst cramps ive ever had in my life in both calves and under my ass on both sides. I thought i was going to die.

do you guys think its cause of the workouts? Do you get them?

yes i know, you guys are probably going to say "no pain no gain"

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    hehe

i have learned never to point my toes and stretch very hard in bed. every time i get cramps.

i dont know why but its always been that way for me. sucks huh?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Calcium at 2000mg/d magnesium at 1000mg/d......do this until the cramps subside and then continue at 1000/500 respectively.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    i play football and i used to get the worst cramps. even to the point where i was taken to the emergency room before. tried all the potassium tabs, bannanas, lots of water... helped a little but if your having cramps bad like that after workouts or whenever you get them the worst drink 2 ounces of pickle juice and a poweraid.. it works trust me. lots of big college programs are doing it and people are just starting to find out about it.. give it a shot and let me know if it works for you bro...

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    ya, now that i think of it, i did point me toes. It sucked, it felt like it lasted 10 minutes. (probably only 30 seconds). I had 4 cramps at once.

ouch...

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Get a salt alternative like "No Salt" its Potassium. Either shovel it down like I did or make caps out of it. It got a shit load or mg per serving and works well. I used it for my clen cramps.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Cramps suck!! I had a calf cramp put me on the floor, writhing around like a sprayed roach the other day!!

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    Man I thought I was the only one, I'm even getting cramps in my back muscles as well when I'm in bed, the worst is I don't feel like drinking water anymore, man I'm gonna throw up if I drink another glass!! Bananas don't work either, I will try to buy some Taurine, do you guys know if it works?

I thought Winnie cramps were bad, Clen cramps are worst...

Thread Information