MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member

Question regarding adding Winny to Cycle

Here's the cycle:
    Currently my cycle consists of: (I am on week 5 btw)

40mg D-bol weeks 1-4 ED (Forgot brand, but 10mg pills)
    400mg of T400 - Split into 2 shots twice weekly
    400mg of Deca -Durabolin - Also, split into 2 shots twice weekly

I plan to go for 10 weeks. One of my sources just went down, so I had to find another one. Anyhow, I am thinking of adding Winny to my cycle.

At this time, I only can get Winny Tablets. The Winny tabs that I can get are 10mg each. I was thinking of getting roughly 200 tabs, to add to my current cycle. (I cannot get Winny injectables ATM).

Upon doing research, I think I should take 50mg ED for weeks 7-12. Am I correct? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also plan to start taking Milk Thistle again, starting week 6. 1000mg ED. Should I go from week 6 to week 12?

Lastly. I forgot to add. I am also taking Clomid post cycle.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I forgot to ask (I need to slow down).

How much should 100 10mg tablets cost? I am being quoted $110 for 100 10mg tablets.

JetBlack is offline Junior Member
    yes you are correct on the winny here, and im sure it wil help alot with this cycle, to harden yo up after your enormous amounts of muscle you are going to gain from deca and test!!!!! week 7-12 winny 50mg ED is perfect! as far as paying that much, that is way too much, but i dnt kow yor supplier nor do i want to. ican get enough winny for this cycle for $45. but it is up to you but i would try to see if you can find another guy. cus you will need 175 10mg pills for this. nd clomid is going to be day after your lastwinny dose. Slide!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes milk thistle week 6-12. I don't know your cycle experience but the winny looks good to me. If you notice any problems cut them out right away.

BTW. Injectable winny is just as bad on your liver as the pills.

Talking

Thanks for the advice.

I think I can handle it. But if I notice it's too much, I'd rather err on the side of caution.

What is the 1/2 life of the 10mg Winny Tabs? I should take it with meals correct? How should I split them up?

Thanks again.

Thread Information