Thread: clenbuterol ?

manny is offline Junior Member

clenbuterol ?

I don't know if this is a stupid question or not, I've been on cell tech for the summer then stopped then started again and since july i've put on 21lbs, but I haven't been able to get rid of the bloat in my face and my stomach got a little flabby, I'm happy with the size of my chest, arms, and legs but I really need to cut up and I wanted to know if I did clen for 8 weeks by itself would that do the trick. the reason I'm not doing it with anything else is bc of NCAA testing and I know clen gets clean in a few days and I'm planning on doing it over winter break so I won't be tested until I come back in feb or march. Will the clen help me lose the extra fat? Quick replies are appreciated. Thanks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    take hydroxycut most of the weight is from water. Hydroxycut will raise your body temp

i heard hydroxycut burns muscle. I really want to shred my abs by doing cardio and eating right, are you sure that hydroxycut will give me the boost to do that?

also I wasn't sure on how long ephedra is detectable bc they test for that too

still growin is offline Member
    ephedra is only in your system for a few days I do believe. I would say lay off at least a week before test to be safe!

well they don't let us know when the test is, we just have an idea of what month

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    what sport do you play.. and when was the last time you were tested. and whats your class..

I personally never have been tested but we get tested 2 a year for baseball. Once in the fall, then right after winter break. I'm a junior eligibility.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    didn't the NCAA just ban ephedrine products too tho?

yeah dude, read all the posts here and you'll see we stated that already.

Thread Information