bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

Scammer.. What would you do?

I've been scammed before, but not for gear. If I ever caught the guy, I'd put him close to 6 foot under. Just curious to know, what people would do if they got scammed and caught the bastard? What would you do if you heard of someone having a backyard lab creating fake gear?

I certainly know what I would do

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I'd give him my moneys worth!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I got scammed for a few vials of LSd a looooong time ago. About 2 months after it happened I ran into the guy by chance. I was surprised as hell to see him but when I started shit his friend who was nearby threatened me with a shotgun.....sorry to say i had to walk away from that 1.....live n learn

moral of the story: sometimes your better off just cutting your losses and ensuring it wont happen again.

peace

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I had a buddy that I was real good friends with and he would always get me the gear and the gear was legit for awhile but after I started seeing no gains I went and got it tested and it was nothing but pure vegatable oil. He was taking the juice out and putting vegtable oil in it. Keeping the juice for himself. We ended up spending a night in jail, in the same damn cell!!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I would suck it up and move on. Never make big orders with someone you don't trust, and never make orders with anyone who is a wildcard. If they scammed you, you probably won't run into them, so just get over it. I got scammed, so I said, 'fuck it, i'll go south of the border'. lets just say I learned my lesson about mexico trips. Just gotta be patient and wait.

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    get down and dirty and take a trip. if you have the idiots address. depends on how much money.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Scammers should have their eyelids ripped off!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I had a buddy that I was real good friends with and he would always get me the gear and the gear was legit for awhile but after I started seeing no gains I went and got it tested and it was nothing but pure vegatable oil. He was taking the juice out and putting vegtable oil in it. Keeping the juice for himself. We ended up spending a night in jail, in the same damn cell!!
    I've had the same thing happen to me. I didn't kick his ass cuz he's alot bigger then me but I put the word out about what he was doing around my town. What suprises me the most is that ppl still buy from this idiot for outrageous prices too.
    I guess some ppl have no concience...
    He was doing the same thing as TT's guy was doing...

dansteelman is offline Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Scammers should have their eyelids ripped off!

BUMP!!!!

Thread Information