Terinox is offline The One & Only

Is It Safe To Do This With Needles?

Okay, there was a post recently about how you waste your juice from injecting gear. If you withdraw about 2cc, u actually end up using 2.2cc or something like that.

What I want to know is this, lets say say I withdraw, 2cc, and inject the test into my quad. I then take the needle, and PULL BACK on the syringe, so that the extra juice in the needle IS NOT wasted. I then put on a FRESH pin and LEAVE the needle for my NEXT injection. Which I would be doing in 4 days (every 4 days I do 2cc). This way, I would not be wasting any extra juice.

However, I was wondering is this sanitary? Can the test inside the needle get infected? I mean like germs n shit, whatever you call it.

Plz let me know fast, my next injection is Wed. I've already lost about 1.5 cc's total, I don't want my cycle to end up being too short. So CAN I DO THIS???

Thnx
    Terinox

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    if im understanding you, you pull some juice out of your site and keep it for later?

i would think that would be very risky because of infections. I will bump for our med student bros but it sounds very scary to me.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    This is a good good point. When I do my supplements, there is always extra juice that comes out if i push the plunger real hard. I fucking hate it. Does that mean that my cycle will be a week short??!?

I never thought that it would waste .5 CC THOUGH. Shit, that means that I will run out of gear 3/4 through. I hope that much doesn't get wasted!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Is It Safe To Do This With Needles?

Originally posted by Terinox
    Okay, there was a post recently about how you waste your juice from injecting gear. If you withdraw about 2cc, u actually end up using 2.2cc or something like that.

What I want to know is this, lets say say I withdraw, 2cc, and inject the test into my quad. I then take the needle, and PULL BACK on the syringe, so that the extra juice in the needle IS NOT wasted. I then put on a FRESH pin and LEAVE the needle for my NEXT injection. Which I would be doing in 4 days (every 4 days I do 2cc). This way, I would not be wasting any extra juice.

However, I was wondering is this sanitary? Can the test inside the needle get infected? I mean like germs n shit, whatever you call it.

Plz let me know fast, my next injection is Wed. I've already lost about 1.5 cc's total, I don't want my cycle to end up being too short. So CAN I DO THIS???

Thnx
    Terinox
    I was contemplating the same thing. I would think that if no blood get's into the tube that the risk of infection is very very very minimal since the tubes are sterilized i do not see any reason why you can not change needles after every injections, but for some reason it still seems unsanitary.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt pesonally, i always mesaure out 7/8 of a cc, or 1 and 7/8, or whatever, you get the point...why risk infection? its not a hard choice, risk injection, injury to yourself, and tiime away from the gym or dont be completely versatile with your gear...its not a hard choice...

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Its is fact, yo draw up 2cc, you inject 1.8cc or there abouts, some will always be lost, via dribbling out of the site of injection or in the head of the syringe, the amount is small and unavoidable, once a syringe has been used binned it, the extra growth from this gear is not even worth mentioning and certainly isn't worth the risk.

malidfa is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    once a syringe has been used binned it, the extra growth from this gear is not even worth mentioning and certainly isn't worth the risk.
    Bump on that point

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    if im understanding you, you pull some juice out of your site and keep it for later?
    no, what it sounds like is that he would pull the needle out of his quad first, then pull the syringe back to try and draw the gear that's sittin in the needle itself back into the syringe, put a new needle on, and wait until next time. he's just tryin to keep that extra amount of juice that's in the needle after you shoot.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I will fill the syringe up completely with about 3.25cc's!! Why waste the syringe? Fill it all the way and use it all!! You are going to lose some of the juice no matter what you do! BTW, this is not a recommedation it is a pesonnal preference!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

no, what it sounds like is that he would pull the needle out of his quad first, then pull the syringe back to try and draw the gear that's sittin in the needle itself back into the syringe, put a new needle on, and wait until next time. he's just tryin to keep that extra amount of juice that's in the needle after you shoot.
    KM that is exactly correct

I wouldn't NORMALY want to do this, but I just didn't take this into consideration BEFORE cycle, I mean FUCK i thought about EVERYTHING else, the anti-e's, the clomid, i have a shitload of needles, i even WROTE DOWN my injection schedule so I know when to injection etc...However, this damn minor aspect of it, I forgot to consider. And since I don't have TOO much juice (just enough for the 10 weeks) I will end up being about 2 injections SHORT, MAYBE even 3. I might just have to start injecting a LITTLE less then I should

still growin is offline Member
    Personally, I wouldn't. It is not that much money. Buy an extra 2 ccs. Why risk it?

Thread Information