Thread: NPP kick in

reddragon4954 is offline Member

NPP kick in

For those who have used NPP, how long did it take until you noticed size and strength increases?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    the times ive used the strenth gains were very quick almost like an oral but the size came after 5-8wks..

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    For those who have used NPP, how long did it take until you noticed size and strength increases?
    what else are u takin wit the npp?

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    not on the npp now but when i was... eq and tren ...Done enuff cycles to know what to attribute the strength from and it did help My boy LOVES npp but im not as sold on it.. Im interested 2see what other guys opinions are on it as well im surprised more havnt posted on it...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    I loved the stuff..

Strength started rising after a couple of doses, real increases in size n gains came after it was in the system 2-3 weeks.

But the thing i liked most was having blood work done after my first cycle of it (admittedly after pct) and my levels were amazingly close to what my levels were way b4 the cycle. No nasty long term lingering like deca but with all the benefits.

frank12391 is offline Member
    I've done a NPP cycle on it's own, (no test) with HCG and full PCT. I used 150mg every third day,(450mg per week) for 8 weeks.The first 4 doses were front loaded. I should have used it EOD but I run out of Injection sites. I started getting strength gains at the end of the second week. By the end of the third week, I weighed myself and had put on 3.0 kg. At the end of the cycle, I finished up putting on 7.0kg and held onto 5.0kg. I recon it's a fairly quick & decent muscle builder provided you use enough and frequently enough. You should front load it if you want quicker results.

Thread Information