Thread: Help a bro out

rtex is offline New Member

Question Help a bro out

How's this for a first cycle? I'm 23, 5'8", 175, 13-14 bf%.

1-12
    EQ 400mg
    1-10
    Sus 500mg
    7-12
    Fina 75mg ed
    10-15
    Winny 50 mg ed
    16-18
    Clomid
    300, 100, 50

I've got noladex too. I'm just curious as to the water retention of sustanon . Is it pretty bad? And if so do you know if taraxatone would work to cut it down? I also have clen and would like to know where I can put it into the cycle. Any help is appreciated.

rtex

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle I would recomend just going 12 weeks with the eq and test. 18 weeks is way too long IMO for a first time

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    taraxatone will not help to cut out your water from your sust. It is primarily used for precontest. When people use it to get rid of water..it is that little bit of water left that they need to get rid of for the show that they are talking about and you can expect it back in a few days.

Do you have access to arimidex , that will be much better or you can run the nolvadex at 10mg throught the whole cycle and that should also do the trick. A lot of people start the clen in the last couple of weeks or right after the cycle. I like to start it during my clomid therapy. You won't feel anything for the first couple of weeks because you don't have a jump starter like dbols or test prop..but it will kick in just fine.

As for what Ron is saying you could run the fina and winny together to shorten up your cycle. Because he is right it is a little long..
    Last edited by Shredz; 10-08-2002 at 10:42 AM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yes run the winny with the fina b/c it is the only as that will stop progesterone gyno. and yes shorten the cycle to 8 or 10 weeks

rtex is offline New Member
    Bump
    How's this?

1-12 EQ
    1-10 Sus
    7-12 Winny and Fina
    13-15 clomid

rtex

still growin is offline Member
    eq in you for 3 weeks after last sjot. you gotta put off clomid longer or end eq earlier

Thread Information