Thread: legal script

D-LO is offline New Member

legal script

I happen to know someone that can call a doctor and get a legal perscription for gear. What he needs to know is whether he can get anything he wants or are pharmacy's limited in what they have. He can get what he wants, he just needs to tell the doctor what he needs, but he doesn't know the actual terminology for gear. Can he get dbol , sust,test,deca etc.. or is he limited?

Thanks for any help.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    go to anabolic reviews main site www.anabolicreview.com and follow the drug profiles link. Click on the AS you wan and all the trade and medical names are given

bump

bump

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well he can get test cyp/enan,prop,deca ,halo and some pharms Oxandrolone( Anavar ).

ripped_82 is offline Member
    You can also get arimidex , clomid, HGH, T3

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Getting the script isn't really the important thing (although nice to have one if the cops kick the door down) it is getting your insurance to cover it. If he can provide you with a medical need too then you are set.

bump

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Juice,

Its not the pharmacists right to refuse to fill a prescription. That would piss me off. If he has a ligitimate script in his hand and he refuses to fill it he paints himself into a legal corner. Unless he is a Physician and he is the Legal Counsel for the Drug chain he works for he better fill it. You deny someone their medication and you open yourself up for a serious Law Suit!

MJ

Why couldn't he go to another pharmacy? And the doctor that my friend can get this script from is 1200 miles away. If he's providing a script why wouldn't the pharmacist fill it. It's not like it was a fake script. Being that far away from the doctor, I wonder if he could even turn in the paperwork to the insurance company. Does he actually need to see my friend or can the doctor just fudge the paperwork?

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    just a note, not every business has the right to refuse service. those that are "public utilities and services" do not. For example, it would be illegal for a water or electric company to refuse service for any reason other than failure to pay. For emergency rooms its even better, they must let everybody see a doctor, regardless of condition. any medical emergency must be treated regardless of price or ability to pay.

other businesses can refuse service for any reason other than creed, color, ethnicity, or gender.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    He could and did but the fact is every business has the right to refuse service and in this case did.
    I'm with JJ on this one. Here's why...

If it is a privately owned pharmacy, or it is a part of a chain that requires/allows the pharmacist to own the portion of the store's operations that pertain to pharmacy (such as in a supermarket), then the pharmacist can refuse customers.

However, if somone has medical complications because of the refusal, or has to go through extensive hardship because the place that refused the business is the only pharmacy in town, then a solid case could be brought against the pharmacy.

I believe in JJ's friend's case, the pharmacist is banking on the fact that no one will challenge the refusal.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 10-09-2002 at 04:59 PM.

system admin is offline Owner
    It is true... they can and will turn you away if they do not want to fill it. I KNOW. Second to answer your question... You can get the drug from a pharmacy if there is use for the drug in the US. If it is a drug not used in the US for any reason other than to do what it is designed to do... it will not be in the pharmacy. does that make sence?

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    FWIW, my sister is a pharmacist. From what she has told me (I can't really talk to her about gear though, she is straighter than straight) they don't really turn people away unless they do not think it's legit. What they usually do is to call the doctor and verify it is legit. If they disagree with the doctor, they will advise an alternative to the doctor, but that is usually done in situations where certain drugs don't mix well or to question a certain dosage.

Thread Information