Thread: pissed

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

pissed

Ive had it with jerk off sources!! I found a great domestic source checked it out with the mods, placed my order got half of it ( the cheap part) and now Im getting jerked around with the other half.(the 560.00 half). First he claims he didnt remeber getting the money then he tells me hes restocking and it will take a little longer now I just want my money back. THis has been going on for three weeks now and it has caused me to push back all my dates. Plus I gotta find a new guy. Even though its more expensive going through the guy at the gym is the best way you give him the cash he gives you the goods and your off. No wondering no waiting and if you have a problem you can see him face to face. Sorry guys just venting

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good to vent every now and again, disregard all PMs and emails from guys begging to be your new hook up.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya bro.. I went thru HELL before I found a good source. got busted at the border, scammed on the internet.... etc... it was a pain in the ass!

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I dont think that I got scammed as of yet but Im sure thats what they all say. He just ran out of stock and has to build it up. I do think that I will get my stuff I mean I got the second order that I sent he just messed up on the first one. The thing that pisses me off is it takes them for ever to respond to stuff and Im sitting here all excited for a package to come and I find out it hasent even been sent yet. My friend who has stuff in my order keeps hounding me for it and I have to tell him every day no its not here yet now I have to explain this to him. Never mind the fact that I cant wait any longer to start this cycle!!!!!

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    I never got scammed but my source got caught. Therefore I was down about 500 bucks. The same has happened to my 2 other friends. 3 sources in the last year, popped. 2 of them got popped at the border, the others, I'm not sure of.

So all of you bros crossing the TJ border from CA, be careful.

WSURAIDER is offline New Member
    hey bro, you mind if i sent you a pm b/c i am in the same situation, and i may be able to shed light on your problem.

Thread Information