Thread: Tri Test

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Tri Test

Anyone here ever shot Test 400 in your triceps? How were the results and how long did it take for the pain to go away?

timvds is offline Member
    TEST 400 IS SOME THICK STUFF. USUALLY TAKES THREE DAYS FOR THE PAIN TO SUBSIDE. BUT THE GAINS IN THE AREA YOU INJECT ARE FKIN GREAT!!

Mike Guest
    Personally I would not even bother with Test 400, get some prop and shoot your tris w/ straight prop

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if you inject t400 in your tricep you will be cripled for 3-4 days bro. we are talking pain.

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Test

Is test 400 just as bad as Suspension? I am using some Prop now...100mg/Every 3rd day. I like the idea of getting the fast results but not having to shoot up so many times. Only shooting once a week. Also How is Test cyp and enan? Isn't it the same as Prop but Prop acts faster than them?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    t400 hurts in the ass bro, cant imagine it in the tri.. the only site injection i do is in the delt and i use enanthate . i'm not a pro at the site inject thing. PM xbiker, he does them alot.

XXABSOXX is offline Junior Member
    YEA BRO I DID MY FIRST SHOT OF T400 ON MON IN MY ASS AND IT FUCKKIN KILLS PLUS IM FUCKIN SORE AS SHIT ALL OVA IT HINK ITS MENTAL I ALWAYS WORK OUT HARD WHEN IM ON

ALSO CAN ANYONE HELP WITH T400 IS ONCE A WEEK GOOD OR SHOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE MON AND THURS
    PLEASE HELP
    THANKS FELLAS

The Iron Game Guest
    twice a week is better but is it really worth the pain? if you want to shoot the tricep with it you have bigger balls than me I would consider removing the alcohol or a certain degree of it to try and minimise the pain, or just throw / give it away and get some t200 or testovirons.

Thread Information