Thread: Dbol Abuse

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Dbol Abuse

I see guys all the time at the gym poppin Dbols with nothing else (probably due to the needlephobia) and they baloon up and baloon right back down...

Can Dbol be used someway only for it's postive nitrogen effects and create permanent gains?

Or using some other juice to solidify or use to transition to natural... I think I am just around the "poor" examples that pop 30mg for a few weeks then stop with no anichilaries or an otherwise an effective stack of the gear...

Does the infamous Deca /Dbol stack help with this up and down effect... or maybe a finish of Winny and clomid?

Whatchyathink? Has anyone else experimented with this?

It just seems Dbol gains are rarely kept long term...

What's up? - is Dbol useless for any kind of long term gains? Whatchyathink?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have never nor will ever do a dbol only cycle. I will always add something to it..and then end with clomid to keep my gains

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the above posts.

Dbol is a good way to jumpstart a cycle. But not recommended to take alone, if you want to keep the gains/get your money's worth.

Dbol/Test/Deca or Dbol/Test/EQ. =)

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    i have used dbol only in the past, mainly because i didn't know any better.
    I did lose most of what i gained, but not all.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I can tell you from first hand experience that D-bol only cycle is not the way to go. I lost just about everything except for some fat in my cheeks. Which was hard to get rid of. I didn't know any better at the time......
    I see these ppl all the time in the gym that take D-bol only cycles and sometimes I feel like telling em to add some test but I just keep my mouth shut.....

M

still growin is offline Member
    D-bol is a good kick start imo. But I find it is hard to keep gains, and most is just bloat. I will never use again personally.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    unlike the rest of you, I believe if you take dbol for atleast 8 weeks (which is recommended by most in the first place) that you can keep gains.

I havent run it that long but friends of mine have.

I feel that the first month is mostly water retention with some muscle mass, then after that month basicaly just adds more muscle gain.

if that was confusing, im basicaly saying i think dbol only adds a bit of keepable muscle for most people so it would be needed longer then 4-5 weeks for good gains.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not disagreeing w/ you Iron but 8 weeks on any 17aa is too much for me. I start to get pain in my sides after 6.

M

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what you mean,

most people's tolerance is about 6 weeks for what I see..

mine was around that as well I believe, but i never took and ala or anything. whether that could have made a difference im not sure.

still growin is offline Member
    I have done d-bol 10 weeks twice. Kept some when combined with deca , but wouldn't reccommend or do again.

I read recently that it also depends on how it is administered. I think it was another column by Bill Robers at Meso - not sure though.

It was stated that one big dose in the morning would sacrifice quick gains for long term... and divided doses through out the day would yield fast results at the risk of fewer long lasting.

This would seem to be a backwards statement. Wouldn't smaller dosages throughout the day to maintain levels vs a morning spike be better for lasting gains?

Thread Information