Thread: Clen

Mikeygas14 is offline Junior Member

Clen

I was about to purchase Clen from a website when i read the mg , it says 0.02mg a tab, how many of these would i have to take a day ? im planning on tduring 2 weeks on 2 weeks 2weeks on and 2 weeks off..........is this the correct mg dosage that i should be getting per tab.

Also when making Fina.....when would i mix in the Test Prop and how much would have to go into the Oil in order for me to make 6 weeks????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is the normal dosage for clen . When people talk about dosages with clen they are generally refferring to mcg and not mg.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    it sounds like you need alot of research on this up coming cycle. im not trying to be a flame at all. just making sure the bros are good to go

what are you planning to run? whats your cycle experience,stats and training exp?

clen and fina/test prop?

do you have all your anti-e's bought before you start?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Red make sure you've done your home work.

yeah

well i just finished 10 weeks of Fina/prop and im on clomid now, im just gonna run clen for a while till 10 weeks is up, then im gonan make more, but im not sure about that one step with mixing the prop in the oil and how much i need. the last 10 weeks i was on fina/prop i didn't use any anti-e your right though im very new and im trying to gain knowledge about this. I dunno alot about it but i had good results for the 10 weeks, im 195 15% bf 5'10 im trying to gain some lean muscle and find my abs

dosage

so with 0.02mg i take 3 a day right?? and if anybody can answer that question i had about making the fina and mixing in the prop let me know

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You should mix it in the needle before you shoot. If you load it in the morning and wait till evening its ok though.

One thing bro. You say you need to learn still but your done with a cycle? This IMO is not a good thing to do. If you have questions ask. Do a lot of searches and read a lo of old posts.

last cycle, i mixed it with the fina, and just took it out of one vial it was fine.......

can anybody tell me how many clen pills i should take a day being at 0.02???

jman98z is offline New Member

clen pills

You probably want to start with about 2-4 clen per day and work up to 6-8 per day then work back down using the pyramid method.

Thread Information