Thread: cycle question

Rokhard300 is offline New Member

cycle question

I need some help and i am open to any suggestions. I know what I want to get I just need help with a cycle:

Sus 250mg 10 shots
    winstrol depot 20 amps
    clomid and nolvadex

Those are the quantaties of winny and sus. I would like someone to help me turn that into a cycle. I would aslo like some advice on when to start clomid and nolvadex, how often to take and for how long. Thank you for any suggestions.

Oh by the way guys this is just to get me ready for next football season I am not looking to gain a lot of weight from this just some strength and hardness.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    My first two cycles included Sustanon . My current cycle currently contains Test. After taking Test, I would never go back to Sustanon. Test is so much better IMO, I would never go back to taking Sus. If you can get Test, go for it.

How old are you? Height? Weight? Cycle experience.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Doesn't look like you have enough for an effective cycle. Is there any chance you can get more of both?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by MMA Junkie
    After taking Test, I would never go back to Sustanon. Test is so much better IMO, I would never go back to taking Sus.
    Sustenon IS test.

Yes, stats would help. I would recommend upping the sust to 500mg/week but if you are gonna run what you have laid out I would do it like this:

weeks 1-10 sust @ 250mg/week
    weeks 7-12 winstrol @ 50mg/eod
    week 13 clomid @ 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days

Nolvadex on hand, but at 250mg/week you likely will not need it unless you are pre-disposed to gyno.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the correction. Perhaps you can further educate me on the difference between Sustanon vs. Test Cyp/En?

IME and my friends (who have done several cycles), I/we preferred Test. Enantate (sp), T4, etc. compared to Sustanon. My personal results were much better.
    Last edited by MMA Junkie; 10-08-2002 at 08:32 AM.

still growin is offline Member
    sustanon is a blend of 4 testosterones. I am not sure enough of the names to tell it. But they are all different esters, and released at different times. 1 is fast acting (1week) one little longer (2 week) one for 3 week, and a long acting ester remaing for 4 weeks.

Thank you very much for the cycle suggestion Pete. I will try to get more SUS. And I apprecite all the other responses as well. I am 6 foot 1 and I wiegh 200 lbs. I am 20 years old. I have only taken a cylce of Sus before and that was a while ago. I am an experienced weight lifter and I am just looking for a little boost from the juice.
    Thanks again

Thread Information