JP1570 is offline Senior Member

My post cycle therapy - A different approach

Just wanted to share this, I've been off cycle for 2 wks now and have lost very little to nothing in size. Strength has of course gone down a little, but very minimally.
    Last time, I crashed - I was as if I could feel the test leaving my body and making me weak. This time, I feel a hundred times better. Here's what I did, I think it may be worth some consideration.

My cycle was as follows test wks 1-12 at 500mg/wk, eq wks 1-10 at 400mg/wk, and fina wks 8 - midway wk 14 at 90mg ed. Instead of letting all compounds leave my body at the same time, I stopped the fina 5 days before my cycle ended and began taking 20mg nolva ed. So, The eq left my system around the end of wk 13, the fina midway through wk 14, and the test at the end of wk 14.

My results: I experienced a little shrinkage this cycle, but amazingly they began to come back in wk 14 while the test was still in my system. I attribute it to dropping the fina and picking up the nolva. The second my cycle ended, I hopped right on creatine and upped my calories a little and I still feel awesome in the gym, pumps are almost as good as they were while on tren .

This method of staggering the times the different AS left my system was much more effective FOR ME than in previous times when I had stopped 2 or 3 AS at the same time.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Nice results. Good to know that worked for you.

I am doing somewhat the same thing. I have deca /test weeks 1-10. Weeks 7-12, I am ending with Winny. I know test should last in my system at least a week or two after. So maybe the same should apply?
    Using that scenario, would it be better to use Winny weeks 8-13 instead? I think I have enough extra deca to go longer for a week or 2. But not enough test. Should I take the deca all the way to week 11 or 12?

What is the half-life of Fina btw?

Right at the end of my cycle, I will use clomid and I always jump on creatine at the end of the cycle, that seems to help a bit.

You're looking at around 3 wks for the deca , 2wks for the test provided it's enanthate or cyp and a day fro the winny or fina. It would be ideal for you to have more test than deca to avoid the old deca dick, but still could use my approach by stopping the test and deca in wk 10. Deca will be in you for 3 wks and the test only for 2. Winny 8-13 would be better because you can't start clomid tilll after wk13 either. To use my method you would run winny until halway through wk 13, then stop winny and clomid would start about 4 days later.

If you could get more test, you would be much better off though. Also, don't forget to give the deca 3wks to clear before starting clomid regardless. If you got more test, you could run that for wks1-12, deca wks 1-10, and winny wks 9-14 and stop halfway through wk 14 and began taking nolva a few days before clomid (that helped me a lot).

I ran the nolva for 5 days and started clomid on that Sunday, beginning of wk 15. I continue to take 20mg nolva ed. This is my third week of clomid therapy, and I will stop the nolva when I stop the clomid. Like I said, this approach has been very effective for me so far.

Thread Information