cache49 is offline Associate Member

HCG on cycle: Dose, frequency and duration??

Hey all. I have never run HCG on cycle before. I have 10000iu for pct but have access to more if need be. I am considering running a short course during this cycle to prevent and aid with shrunkin testes. Forgive me, I know this info could be found with a little more research but the profiles I have read dont elaborate on this type of use, only pct. What is the best dose, dose frequncy and duration to run this?

Currenly on Enan @ 500/wk
    Winny@ 50mg ed
    T3 100mg ed.
    Thanx....cache

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually take about 250iu 2x wk.......this seems to keep my testicles at max size throughout entire cycle, and i also think it helps me recover faster if used throughout cycle.....

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cache49 View Post
    Hey all. I have never run HCG on cycle before. I have 10000iu for pct but have access to more if need be. I am considering running a short course during this cycle to prevent and aid with shrunkin testes. Forgive me, I know this info could be found with a little more research but the profiles I have read dont elaborate on this type of use, only pct. What is the best dose, dose frequncy and duration to run this?

Currenly on Enan @ 500/wk
    Winny@ 50mg ed
    T3 100mg ed.
    Thanx....cache
    Honestly, a search will yield a ton of information on just this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    i usually take about 250iu 2x wk.......this seems to keep my testicles at max size throughout entire cycle, and i also think it helps me recover faster if used throughout cycle.....
    Would yo then still run it during PCT or would this be a problem?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    100 mg of t3 a day. I dont think so. You mean 100 mcgs.. and I wld not use more than 75mcgs a day and not for 6 weeks. I messed up my thyroid that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Honestly, a search will yield a ton of information on just this subject.
    Will do...

You have got to start out at a low dose and work your way up. You also need to be really careful about how much and for how long you run t3. Before you know it you can start burning muscle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    100 mg of t3 a day. I dont think so. You mean 100 mcgs.. and I wld not use more than 75mcgs a day and not for 6 weeks. I messed up my thyroid that way.
    Yes...100mcg, not mg. My bad....ramped up every four days from 25mcg. Off topic, but thanx...

easy tboney, iam sure it was just a typing error.....this thread is about hcg usage... not his grammer and text

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    easy tboney, iam sure it was just a typing error.....this thread is about hcg usage... not his grammer and text

Cheers......

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    BTW, most say that 500IU evry 3 days or twice per week should be the right dosage to refill your nuts.

CL

i personally stop hcg on the last day of my cycle (usually consist of prop, tren ...etc) and then i will use aromasin , nolvadex , and clomid for my pct

I am very gyno prone, and am extremely sensitive to hcg .....so i tend to stay at the lower end of the spectrum......BTW, my nuts always seem pretty full.....

Hard Head is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    BTW, most say that 500IU evry 3 days or twice per week should be the right dosage to refill your nuts.

CL
    More like every 5 days.......

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I try to stay on the low side of HCG and i never use it more then1day a week. But i never get shrinkage all that bad, ut when i do a ili HCG goes a long way. Ill do 250iu a week for a while and trhat seems to do the trick4me... I had never used it b4my last cycle but i ran it the last 4weeks i was on and one week into my pct...

SFMikeS is offline New Member
    I plan on running HCG during my cycle as well and I am glad someone asked this question as most literature is geared toward off-cycle use of HCG. I do have a question about the on cycle use tho since the guys who replied here seem to be experienced with that area. Do you still run nolva along with HCG if you use it during a cycle? Most things say to run them together since HCG is suppressive and the nolva blocks this but I think they are referring to off cycle use since you are suppressed anyway while on-cycle but I would like to be sure.

Sorry for the small hijack cache but I think an answer to this question would benefit you as well.

Sorry I didnt mean to sound abrupt. Best of luck to you!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFMikeS View Post
    I plan on running HCG during my cycle as well and I am glad someone asked this question as most literature is geared toward off-cycle use of HCG. I do have a question about the on cycle use tho since the guys who replied here seem to be experienced with that area. Do you still run nolva along with HCG if you use it during a cycle? Most things say to run them together since HCG is suppressive and the nolva blocks this but I think they are referring to off cycle use since you are suppressed anyway while on-cycle but I would like to be sure.

Sorry for the small hijack cache but I think an answer to this question would benefit you as well.
    U dont want to run nolva if ur using a 19-nor(deca ,tren ,NPP,laurbolin ect) as it will increase chancs of prolactin sides...

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SFMikeS View Post

No need for Nolva with the hcg if ran during cycle. You don't really care if it is suppressive while your on cycle, your suppressed anyways.
    Nolva should be ran with hcg if you decide to use it in pct.

Thread Information