kevy82 is offline New Member

Sustaplex 325 and decaplex 275

Hi, I'm a 25 year old male, 5'8 170 lbs. I've been having joint issues for a while and decided to turn to deca for some extra help. I'm also looking to post some good gains. I have never used steroids before, this is my first time.

I have with me:
    - 2 vials of decaplex 275 (10 ml each)
    - 2 vials of sustaplex 325 (10 ml each)
    - Clomiplex tablets (Clomid - 25 tablets each containing 73.6 mg of clomiphene citrate)
    - Tamoxiplex tablets (Nolvadex - 50 tablets each containing 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate)

I was planning on pinning monday and thursday but now I realize that some esthers in the sustaplex would be better to do every other day. I'm new to this, and realize that 3 cc's a week (equallying 975 mg of test) would probably be too much. I was thinking more along the lines of 650 mg of sustaplex.

It was suggsted that on Mondays I shoot a full cc of deca (250 mg) with 0.75 cc of sustaplex Monday Wed and Fri. I'm not sure if this schedule is ideal. I want to make sure that my blood levels and test levels are stable.

I'm turning to this community to brainstorm some possible alternatives to my injection schedule and the amounts. Any information is good information.

Thanks for the help.

get one more of each the sustaplex and decaplex. that wouldnt equal a full cycle

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    since ur deca is 275mg/ml a full cc would give u 275mg not 250mg. sust is a test blend and is recommended that u use it several times a week to benefit from the fast acting tests in it like prop.

i've seen some people use it twice a week, others e3d, and eod.

yeah I heard about the faster half-life in the sust, but I also heard that if doing two injections instead of three per week, the loss in the half-life would not be significant. I'm willing to hear any other arguments otherwise though.

And it should be a ten week cycle.. For my first time I think it'll be good enough.

Thanks for the help so far people

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've never used sust so what i mentioned earlier is as best of advice i can give u, as far as sust goes.

for a first cycle its recommended to stick to something more less complicated than a sust and deca cycle, like test e only but seeing u have no test e and u have is sust and deca.
    if u really wanna do both compounds, yeah u can do 2 cc's of each twice a week for 10 weeks. should be a nice cycle.

for ur pct, u have 2 SERM's, i would add an AI like aromasin in there and do clomid at 100mg ed and aromasin at 25mg ed for 4 weeks. u have to check out the start time for ur pct in the pct section of this board.

thats my adivce and opinion. u can bump for more

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by kevy82 View Post
    Hi, I'm a 25 year old male, 5'8 170 lbs. I've been having joint issues for a while and decided to turn to deca for some extra help. I'm also looking to post some good gains. I have never used steroids before, this is my first time.

I have with me:
    - 2 vials of decaplex 275 (10 ml each)
    - 2 vials of sustaplex 325 (10 ml each)
    - Clomiplex tablets (Clomid - 25 tablets each containing 73.6 mg of clomiphene citrate)
    - Tamoxiplex tablets (Nolvadex - 50 tablets each containing 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate)

I was planning on pinning monday and thursday but now I realize that some esthers in the sustaplex would be better to do every other day. I'm new to this, and realize that 3 cc's a week (equallying 975 mg of test) would probably be too much. I was thinking more along the lines of 650 mg of sustaplex.

It was suggsted that on Mondays I shoot a full cc of deca (250 mg) with 0.75 cc of sustaplex Monday Wed and Fri. I'm not sure if this schedule is ideal. I want to make sure that my blood levels and test levels are stable.

I'm turning to this community to brainstorm some possible alternatives to my injection schedule and the amounts. Any information is good information.

Thanks for the help.
    the company that makes your gear is top notch bro. they had some problems with that sustaplex but they worked it out. if you get on there website you can see the lab results for the bottles you have. the last time i had the sustaplex 325 the lab results came back showing there was only 301mgs in it but that was during there problems

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    the company that makes your gear is top notch bro. they had some problems with that sustaplex but they worked it out. if you get on there website you can see the lab results for the bottles you have. the last time i had the sustaplex 325 the lab results came back showing there was only 301mgs in it but that was during there problems
    Wow...I hope there were not any prob with the other plex products. I'm on then actually and thing r going well...

PT
    no dude there gear is good to go. it was only the sustaplex and they worked it out. the sustaplex wasnt bunk or anything that batch was just underdosed. they had problems with the ba content being off in some as well but that also got taken care of.

So I checked out their website, and sustaplex 325 isn't even listed there anymore. It would have been nice to read what they had to say.. Very strange. Decaplex 275 is however listed as one of their products.

As for my pct, I have my clomid and nolvadex and maybe throw in some trib. I think that should be sufficient.

If anybody has more thoughts on the matter I'd love to hear it. Thanks everybody

PT
    give me your numbers on the sust and i will find out for you. dont post it, pm me

hmm it doesn't give me access to your profile.. Looks like I can't pm you either... can I post my msn?

PT
    go ahead. nobody knows the brand so its only numbers to them

By msn I meant my email, which I could use to contact you. I have no idea what information to give away on the product anyways. My email address is [email protected]

PT
    on your bottle were it says sustaplex there is a number at the bottom and one to the right. i would need the one to the right that starts with a letter. its right beside the use by date

no dude there gear is good to go. it was only the sustaplex and they worked it out. the sustaplex wasnt bunk or anything that batch was just underdosed. they had problems with the ba content being off in some as well but that also got taken care of.
    I'm glad to hear that from you Pietro, as you have always great advices to give.

CL

PT
    what did you get from then chuck?

bbminded is offline Member
    i dont see the sust on the site either or even test E atleast not for us domestic

what did you get from then chuck?
    In terms of gains you mean?

PT
    no i meant the gear. are you using deca , sust, eq, etc....

Oh sorry, I'm on Testaplex E 500mg/w, Decaplex 350mg/w and just finished Drol 100mg/d.
    I've just finished the 5th week and being happy regarding test and deca . Drol didn't satisfied me so much, I found the pharm grade Anapolon time ago way better than this.
    Gonna probably buy my cutter soon, and it could be the same stuff

PT
    oh yea your good to go.

Thanks bro.

PT
    im at work and i have been waiting here for a while for this kid to give me those numbers so i can get him the lab results on his gear and he hasnt bothered to type it in so im done. good luck with your cycle chuck.

Hi sorry, I had to leave for work and just got back home. I hope you're still up for looking that up.

Here's the number on the bottom:
    IJ74 13756 16DK

I believe this is the number that you need to look it up (located above the date):
    C12K128

Thanks man sorry for the late response. Appreciate everybody's help.

PT
    its definatly 100% legit bro and good to go

im at work and i have been waiting here for a while for this kid to give me those numbers so i can get him the lab results on his gear and he hasnt bothered to type it in so im done. good luck with your cycle chuck.
    thanks again Pietro. I'll start a thread with results and pics when I'll be over with my cutter.

CL

PT
    im going to start the same. i had a big bulker turning into a cutter but im starting the cutting stage early now because i gained weight faster then expected. i go on a cruise in the caribean on june 1st so im trying to look better then any other guy on the boat

im going to start the same. i had a big bulker turning into a cutter but im starting the cutting stage early now because i gained weight faster then expected. i go on a cruise in the caribean on june 1st so im trying to look better then any other guy on the boat
    I'm sure you'll look way better than any guy on that boat
    Congrats for your massive weight gain, I hope to reach enough weight to not return too close to when I started when I'll be cutting.

CL

thank you sir, good work

bbminded is offline Member
    sustaplex is back yeehaa

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by bbminded View Post
    sustaplex is back yeehaa
    to bad you cant order it. there no longer shipping any products to the usa. the entire company has been going downhill anyway and i dont see them lasting without usa sales. they had good gear but kept takng advantage of people by jacking the price up

EmC
    EmC is offline New Member
    hey, id appresiate it if someone could check my sust 325 for me to,
    Ij411545416dk
    a12x50
    thanks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just checked your product and it is showing up as not valid.........

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh by the way, this thread is over a month old, and you should really start to own threads to get better responses.......

Thread Information