View Poll Results: Do Site Injections Really Work?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 54.55%
  • No

5 45.45%
    Cruezer is offline Banned

Do Site Injections Really Work?

Vote Here and state your own experiences

swole1 is offline New Member
    They definately work.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Give it two thumbs and two power packed bicep peaks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by swole1
    They definately work. If you need help with how to and what to use e-mail me.

Why not share your knowledge with the rest of the board? It's what we're all here for.

Cruezer is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Pheedno

Why not share your knowledge with the rest of the board? It's what we're all here for.
    bump 2 that

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    knowledge and science are two different things, there is no evidencec behind the theory that site injections causes localized growth other than some inflamation and puffyness...from my own personal experience it looks nice for about a week and then its back to normal...i mean, i guess my answer is maybe, it they were to work it'd be with a non-esterfied steroid , i.e. winny, test suspension, etc...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Do a search on Site injection how to, or something like that, i posted a good article a few months ago.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    yea do a search i know i posted on a similar question and stated that you can get a synthol like responce from the oil based AAS

swole1 is offline New Member
    I only use site injections. Even with esterfied gear that will not give permenant growth to the site it will cause temporary swelling and help to stretch the facila. Test propionate , primo, suspension, and winny are the best for site groth, but the volume has to be high enough. If you're just injecting 1/2cc in each mucle group not much will happen, but if you start at 1cc in each bi,tri or delt 3 times a week and work up to 3cc per inj you will see great results. If you don't use that much gaer just supplement synthol to create the high volume. Make sure you inject deep beneth the muscle belly to prevent abcesses and always, always aspirate .

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    i love site injections bro the delts, bi's tris, look f@cking awsome when they're all swole. pec's hurt like a b@tch though.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by swole1
    I only use site injections. Even with esterfied gear that will not give permenant growth to the site it will cause temporary swelling and help to stretch the facila. Test propionate, primo, suspension, and winny are the best for site groth, but the volume has to be high enough. If you're just injecting 1/2cc in each mucle group not much will happen, but if you start at 1cc in each bi,tri or delt 3 times a week and work up to 3cc per inj you will see great results. If you don't use that much gaer just supplement synthol to create the high volume. Make sure you inject deep beneth the muscle belly to prevent abcesses and always, always aspirate.
    Synthol?? How many people use synthol? Is it a lot of people? Does this stuff give you a perm. size or is it also temporary??? I mean i've heard cases where people go ape shit on this stuff and get carried away and inject way too much!

still growin is offline Member
    Look at the thread on this page by Lewdtenant. You will get both sides of the story.

Thread Information