Kingpin is offline New Member

Question New Cycle Your Thoughts

Just ordered my gear and wondering what some of the vets out there think of my new cycle.

Week 1-4 50mg Dbol ED
    Week 1-10 200mg EQ
    Week 1-10 300mg Deca

I am only looking to put on about 12lbs and lean up a little so if I put on 15lbs and keep 10lbs I be happy.

I have all my anti e's and Clomid. This is my 1st injectable cycle and have done 1 oral cycle of dbol and Var and had some good gains.

Current Stats:
    Training 4yrs
    190lbs @ 5'11
    BF 12%

Any thoughts are great.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Lotta orals and not too much good stuff. I'd drop dbol to 30mg ed. Up the EQ to 400 and leave the deca at 300. 10-15 should be yours with only orals from your previous cycle experience. Good luck!!!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    IMO i would add some form of test and get rid of deca (do either sust/omna or T200 or testoviron ).... dbol 35-50mg ED for weeks 1-4 should give you a good jumpstart ... IMO ... if add test, do 25-50mg ED of proviron
    later bud
    MM

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Isnt taking EQ and Deca kind of like taking cyp and test ent? Arent they basically the same thing? I agree that you should add some test (500mg/week) and raise the eq to 400mg/week. Im curious to see what others say about the efficiency of taking both eq and deca.

dlambe5 is offline New Member
    Can someone help me with this cycle? My stats are 6ft 190lbs with low body fat (dont know exactly). i have one cycle under my belt 500mgs of sust for 8wks. My goal is to put on about 15lbs of solid muscle and to be leaner after I come off of my cycle. I have one 10 ml bottle of TT test cyp 200mg, 10 ml bottle of brovel test enanthate 200mg, a 10ml bottle of QV Equipoise 200mg, and a 10ml bottle of TT Deca 300mg. Im planning on doing this cycle for 10wks (400mg of test, 200 of equipoise, and 300mg of deca). my question is, is it good to use two different kinds of test or it doesnt really matter because cyp and enanthate are closely related? and also my source from my gym doesnt carry clomid or nolvadex or anything like that, he carries just juice. What is the best alternative to nolvadex that i could buy to help me recover my test levels and anti e's? (im not starting my cycle until i have something like that because im prone to gyno).

Originally posted by dlambe5
    I have one 10 ml bottle of TT test cyp 200mg, 10 ml bottle of brovel test enanthate 200mg, a 10ml bottle of QV Equipoise 200mg, and a 10ml bottle of TT Deca 300mg. Im planning on doing this cycle for 10wks (400mg of test, 200 of equipoise, and 300mg of deca).

and also my source from my gym doesnt carry clomid or nolvadex or anything like that, he carries just juice. What is the best alternative to nolvadex that i could buy to help me recover my test levels and anti e's? (im not starting my cycle until i have something like that because im prone to gyno).
    First, get the nolva.
    Second, you could do this with your cycle:
    test e 200mg/week for 10 weeks
    cyp 200mg/week for 10 weeks
    eq 400 mg week for 5 weeks
    deca 400mg week for 5 weeks.

you could do the cyp on monday and the test e on thursday.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you could do the cyp on monday and the test e on thursday.
    Just curious Devil... Did you ever mix the Cyp and Enth in the same cycle? If so were the results as good or better then using one Ester or the other?
    Also I don't believe 5 weeks on Eq is enough. 10 weeks minimum on Eq is the norm.
    And also Eq and Deca don't work well together.

M

Originally posted by MBaraso

Just curious Devil... Did you ever mix the Cyp and Enth in the same cycle? If so were the results as good or better then using one Ester or the other?
    Also I don't believe 5 weeks on Eq is enough. 10 weeks minimum on Eq is the norm.
    And also Eq and Deca don't work well together.

M
    I used the cyp on monday and the test e on thursday. I was thinking of mixing but then i would have had to mess around with preloading syringes. I personally dont like to preload because I dont think its as sanitary, but thats just me. Also, give that cyp and test e are almost indistinguishable, I doubt that mixing would do much.

In regard to the eq, yeah I would run it for 10 weeks, but not much point in running only 200mg/week. Figure that 400mg/week is better than 200mg/week for 10 weeks. I guess he could always try 300mg/week for 7.5 weeks. Best bet is to get rid of the deca and get another eq.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    i would have to respectfully disagree with M's statement on EQ and Deca not working well together.

This is merely speculations brotha....ALL roid fight for the same receptor (AR) thus meaning that wether it be deca and Eq or deca and Test Enan...you are still saturating them. With that said i think running EQ and Deca in a cycle would be KILLER.......it would also put a dent in the pocket, but you would love the outcome. I'm the hunger caused by the EQ will definately help to bulk while Deca is lubricating the joints allowing you for heavier lifts and bigger density....JMO.

Oh yeah..i do agree that NEITHER deca nor eq should be ran for less than 5 weeks......i would prefer 8-10 weeks.

Peace,
    AZ

I didn't see Dlam's post. I thought that was coming from Kingpin's.
    That's what happens when u half ass read a post lol.

M

i would have to respectfully disagree with M's statement on EQ and Deca not working w

AZ thanks bro thats just what I wanted to hear! Now if I could just get over the fear of sticking myself it will all be good.

Thx, Bro

King why would u dissagree?

Re: i would have to respectfully disagree with M's statement on EQ and Deca not working w

Originally posted by Kingpin
    AZ thanks bro thats just what I wanted to hear! Now if I could just get over the fear of sticking myself it will all be good.

Thx, Bro
    Bro its not that bad. Take the pin and just place it gently on the injection site. Of course, make sure you have used an alcohol swab on the area. Now, give the pin a tiny push, just enough to break the skin. Now pull back and repeat. Now, you already now that breaking the skin is rather painless, so is pushing in the rest of the pin.

Thx,

DD

Thread Information