rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Is ttokkyo gonna stop making juice?

Reason I ask is all the bros i talk to say they cant get ttokkyo anymore and I was just curious why?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no thats not true i know for a fact that they still are in production and will be ,ther eevn comming aout with new shit like 50 mg primo tabs and stuff

SirHitman69 is offline New Member
    Originally posted by big N
    no thats not true i know for a fact that they still are in production and will be ,ther eevn comming aout with new shit like 50 mg primo tabs and stuff
    Was this before or after ttokkyo got pinched by the feds?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is a pretty proffitable part of their business. I doubt they will stop producing but distribution I am sure will change. Remember the bust was for Ketamine not AAS.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    Word has it that the ttokyo sales people in tj got pinched!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I ws told that the person that owns ttokkyo or the head guy is under arrest and so are the lab techs . I believe it cause it come from a good source.

adaptations is offline Member
    the AAS side of ttokko is NOT over...TT is TOO large of a company to go under because of something like this. YES i do beleive that there is going to be a shortage of Ttokkyo Ketamine in the US now....But beleive me....there are other companies that are importing it....but thats not of interest to this board. TT owners got there selves in some shit due to them being too naive and doing shit in the wrong manner...conspiring to smuggle a controlled substance...That to me is stupid and not well thought out.

So i tell you this: Ttokkyo labs..is FAR from going under, it is WAY too huge....And the investigation of the Us customs and DEA and the MX offials was intended for KETAMINE...and that is what they found...
    I can say that the availability of TT AAS may be less available but it will not seize.

if this post is out of line and speaks of too much please delete it..but i dO feel that it clears this subject up.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I got word from someone closely associated with tt, gear sales are back on.....for the k heads I don't know what they are doing on that front I don't care never have never will, would be very happy if they didn't even make anymore. Fucking rec's are bringing down alot of good sources....I think it is time for people to wise up about this.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey bros,

I hadn't been on much lately, but I also had heard this "rumor" about TT getting shut down completely. Does anyone have any further information since this was last discussed? I'm sure hoping these "rumors" aren't true! Don't care about the K crap, just the rest of their products.

peace,

ttgb

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Fucking rec's are bringing down alot of good sources....I think it is time for people to wise up about this.

second that.........

peace bb79

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Fucking rec's are bringing down alot of good sources....I think it is time for people to wise up about this.

Third it. Foath it, and Fiffff it.

Thread Information