animal013 is offline Junior Member

Primo- A viable substitute for Winny?

I was planning on the following:
    Test En, 400mg/wk, 1 - 10
    Eq, 400mg/wk, 1-10
    Winny, 50mg ed, 7 - 12

And I planned on using finasteride throughout, b/c ALL the males in my family are bald, or well on their way. However, I found out that finasteride won't combat DHT derivatives, like Winny, so I'm looking for a replacement for the Winny in the above cycle. I wan't to bulk with this cycle, and I had planned on solidifying my gains with the last few weeks of winny. Could I use primo to accomplish this instead? And if so, how should it be ran? Thanks in advance for any help.

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    I'll take Primo over Winnie any day....

self bump...

4plates is offline Banned
    primo wii harden up your gains,run it at 300-400mg wk 8-13 ,at that low of a dose it will harden you up and wont shut you down so hard so you could probably go on clomid a few days to a wk out of the cycle

Thanks 4plates. Would the gains be comparable to what I would've gotten with the winny? And, would it be worthwhile to run the primo for the entire cycle, say weeks 1 - 12? I guess the biggest issue there would be $$ . . .

i think primo is a good comparison to winny,winny getting a 9 in my book and primo getting an 8.
    if you want to run it throughout the cycle it could get very expensive at 400 mg wk,but if you have the$ go for it
    if i were to use primo throughout a cycle i would lose the eq and run the primo at 600 mgwk.
    personally it to much $$ for me and i would go with primo wk 8-13 at 300 mg wk

Hell, nevermind. I just read that primo is a DHT-derivative as well, so the proscar won't work for it either... I know hair loss sides vary from person to person, so I don't want to risk the primo.

Any more suggestions would be welcome. That is, suggestions for a short-acting AAS to use at the end of a bulking cycle to solidify gains and bridge until clomid, and most importantly, one whose effects on hair loss can be combated with proscar. Thanks guys.

ok heres one for ya
    Test En, 400mg/wk, 1 - 10
    Eq, 400mg/wk, 1-10
    test prop 75 mg ed 11-13
    clomid 3 days out

Sounds good, 4plates. That's probably what I'll do. I had thought about kickstarting the whole thing with some prop any way. Now, I can start and end the cycle with prop. Thanks.

Thread Information