G-PIG is offline Associate Member

new cycle, beware

univet suspension 100mgs/day for weeks 1-3
    front load 2000mgs enanthate week 1
    enanthate 1000mgs weeks 2-10
    anadrol -50 100mgs/day weeks 1-3
    GH 5ius/day weeks 2-10
    insulin 10ius morning/10 post weeks 3-10

i have lots of deca , winny and fina , but im gonna save it for a cutting cycle, also im runnning .5mg arimidex /day, have lots of clomid, nolva, hcg , so e-management and post cycle therapy will not be a problem

im worried about the suspension with the a50's? is that too much, to toxic?\

also in week 8 i will be overseas, for 7 days, should i just take a shitload of enanthate before i go, or sneak 100 dbol , to get me trough the week>

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    univet suspension 100mgs/day for weeks 1-3
    front load 2000mgs enanthate week 1
    enanthate 1000mgs weeks 2-10
    anadrol -50 100mgs/day weeks 1-3
    GH 5ius/day weeks 2-10
    insulin 10ius morning/10 post weeks 3-10
    IMHO..
    With the suspension & anadrol-50 I would think that you wound NOT want to front load.. there really is no need unless you want to puff up like a blowfish.. lol...
    the anadrol and suspension will kick in rather fast really no need to front load..

just my .02 bro

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep, i would go with 1200mg of test base, 100-150mg a50 week 1-5, use suspenion for bit of front load if you want, but would not put total mg over 2K for test. I would add some deca in there if you have it, at least one anabolic type drug, gh and slin looks fine, and be carefuly taking your stuff oversea's, depending where you going might be safer to buy it when you get there.

o ya, if you can afford it run GH longer, are you using the Oz stuff, if so very interested in your results.

desert rat is offline Junior Member
    Someone got to push the envelope. Best of luck -- please post results for us

silverfox- i am using the aussie GH i will post results but who knows what will be what, i will be taking so much gear that i dont know if i will notice the GH i mean, is there symptoms or signs i should look for?

im sure i will blow up like a blowfish, but the frontload of test is to annihalte my receptor at the start and start with a huge gain of weight and use the remaining ten weeks to hammer it all into place, im just trying something different, ive done test only cycles, androgens with anabolics, long cycles , now im trying a shorter blitz cycle, well see i guess

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Your hands should tingle, and you should have a 3d look about you from GH.

k, now ive decided to change my mind, im going to the bahamas for ten days over christmas so i dont want to be all blown up and watery so i think im gonna hold off on the insane mass building cycle till right before spring,

i have 20cc of fina/prop mix kicking around along with
    40 cc 50mg.ml winstrol
    20 cc 200mg/ml deca
    30 cc 100mg/ prop

some clen too, im thinking weeks 1-10 100 prop eod and (1st three weeks will be with the fina prop blend untill the deca hits

1-10 400 deca/week
    8-12 50mg winny eod

clen throughout one week on two off, or however i feel , im 510 225 right now about 10-11 %bf id like to hit the beach at 230 8-9%

does this look about right, or should i get another bottle of deca and bump it to 600mg/week, also two weeks before i go away im gonna take a 800mg shot of deca and a week before a 500mg shot of enanthate just so i dont crash on vacation, the long acting esters should carry me through, because i will be on vacation on week nine or so, so i dont want to get there and crash of winny and prop

bump

Thread Information