BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Exclamation Winny Question!!!!!

Quick question, a lady from the gym was wondering about taking some winny. She has a dance contest coming up and she wants to try and get more def. and some hardness to her look. As far as I know she's been training for about 5 years antural and to me she looks awsome as she is. I've never researched on womens cycles before can anyone help me out here like how much and how often to take. I've know guys will on average take 50mg ed but what about women? Please help she already has the winny but waiting on info from me. Thanks my brothers!!

bump

palme is offline Rosie Member
    They go 5-10mg ED up to 15-20mg ED.
    But if she is serius about using you should get her to become a member here so LG and the other females can help her out in a safe way.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    yep hook her up with AR, there are alot of female members with extensive knowledge and experience that will be glad to help her.

I've tried getting her join AR but she says she does'nt have a computer right now. I'm still trying though! I recomend it to all my boys at the gym.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Palme is right. Although I would recommend that she do ALOT of reading up before putting any foriegn substance in her body, if she wants to do winny, she should start at 5mg/day for a week. If there are no negative sides, bump it to 10mg/day for a week. Again, if no sides bump it to 15mg/day and stay there. That being said, a better choice for her would be either anavar or primobolan . They are both anabolic but are milder than winstrol , much bteer as a starter drug IMO.

Hey thanks for the info guys. I have some books that cover AS. I also have the AS Review 1996 book I'll give it to her and let her read up on. Again good advice from ya'll I appreciate it!

Thread Information