Thread: First cycle

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

First cycle

Hey guys need a little help. My first cycle ever wondering how it will do. I train 6 days a week have about 18 % body fat 17 1/2 in arms training goes like this

mon chest
    tues back
    wed tri's
    thurs bi's
    fri legs
    sat shoulders

no i need to trim up a little i was doing slow running for about 30 mins a day five days a week then i started to get knee problems and it was messing up my leg workout so i cut back the cardio a little
    diet isnt the best i am working on it though so it is getting better. i was gonna take 2 cc of equipose a week and then mix in like 15mgs of dbol a week will it do anything and if so what kind of results could i expect any ifo would really help. Another thing if the dbol would just be a waste at that little amount then let me know cause i am getting charged an arm and a leg for it. basically will i get any results from the equipose with 2 cc a week being its my first cycle??

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    that dbol is DEFINATLY a waste, you need to take minimum 25mg, preferably 30-35mg each day to see any results from it. is your EQ 200mg per cc?

JCS
    yeah its 200mg a cc...will i notice anything and if so what??

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro don't take this as a flame, but I think you need to stick around here and do a lil homework for yourself. Look at the drug profiles on the home page and hit the search button. There are hundreds of threads on dbol and eq. The cycle you have planned out probably won't do shit for you. Maybe do a test EQ cycle. I would go with something like 400mg test eth. for 10 weeks and 400mg EQ for 10 weeks. But before you do anything read and learn.

Peace, Budman

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    my first cycle was

Test 200 @ 500mg Wk 1-12
    Equipoise @ 500mg Wk 1-12
    Dbol Wk 1-4 @ 35mg a day

That is the basic beginer cycle....well one of them...

i gained 40lbs from it...but I hit the gym hard as hell EVERY CHANCE I GOT...I also ate 8 meals a day! Eat Eat Eat!!!!

Research up on wht you wanna do..different drugs do different things...and afterall it's your body and you only get ONE...

lata

JCS
    Wow. man i am gonna get a picture of myself because i am a very easy gainer my hard thing is trimming down. I wiegh 267 now but like i said i have 18% body fat and i am young i am 22 my muscles just dont have that hard vascular look like some guys have. i figure my muscle are still not as mature but like i said the body fat has alot to do with it. Thanks for the advice about reading the page i will definetly check it out.

JCS
    lot to learn....i was looking at the home page and you are right i know nothing. Well chalk it up as money wasted and a good experience i am just gonna keep doing plucking away all natural until i think i am ready thanks guys for the advice

still growin is offline Member
    No flame bro, but much more research needed. Imho you need to work on diet, and rearrange your training schedule! When you get this down and research, then look to aas!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    its not a waste of money if you don't use it. save it and use it when you get what you need...after the research

Thread Information