Thread: Cutting Cycle

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

Cutting Cycle

Greetings all!!

I've been away running my bulking cycle and as some of you may know, it was my first, and was amazing. 40lbs....

Well i'm working on the Clen and taking the standard 12 weeks off of AS...

My cycle was

500mg t200 1-12
    400mg EQ 1-12
    35mg dbol ED

The dbol was russian and i found i was EXTREMELY bloated from it. My sodium intake was way way to high and my water intake was obviously not high enough.

Well with that being said, I'm preparing my cutting cycle which is slated to start sometime in Late jan or early feb.

I need all the help i can on it...so any and all help is appreciated

The proposed cycle

test enanthate @ 500mg wk 1-12
    EQ @ 500mg wk 1-12
    Winny @ 30-45 ED or EOD based on tolerance and futher research

But i want to shoot myself with EQ and Test every 2 days, that way i am sure my levels are always constant and not dropping.

I know it's good to have a test base, but could i sub deca for the enanthate?

I weigh 217 right now, @ 5'8.....i'm not worried about the weight, i'm worried about the reflection in the mirror and as always the abs. My goal for the moment is to be 200lbs at 7%.....

sounds easy enough, but right now i'm @ 16%

any and all help is appreciated

lataz
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 10-10-2002 at 01:51 PM.

shameless bump

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I think your proposed cycle looks pretty damn good, and congrads. on your gains. I would go with proposed cycle, but maybe bump the winny up to 50mg a day. I wouldn't sub test eth for deca , because deca will probably bloat you and you are looking to get cut right.

Thanx for the kind words...and yeah 40 pounds suprised even me...I was one of those that thought I may get 20 but i guess it's true when they say "your first cycle is your best" cause wow...

Also, i'm interested if anyone has any suggestions about other substitutions for the cycle, and also if shooting the EQ and test enanthate every 2 days instead of monday and thursday (with the 3 day break until monday again) is best...

from my readings i'm lead to believe this is better for keeping a solid amount of test in your system..but how do i regulate the test dosage?

For instance i'm looking for 500mg a week....but if i'm shooting every other day, that's 3 shots in a week....is it better to just up the dosage to say 600mg and do a 1cc shot each time? or what?

thanx for the help and advice...

lata

shameless bump

Thread Information